My Plants Look Strange

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wickedgod, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Someone please help, I don't know if these are cannabis plants. The only seeds I planted was cannabis but they were outside. I've never seen leaves like this. The leaves were really smooth at one points they are under going constant change they have a strange smell it doesn't smell like cannabis. This plant is showing signs of sex like a female cannabis plant. It is the largest plant I have, I've heard the females don't grow as quick. First timer here obviously. This grow was going to be a test I had many different set ups to see what worked the best.

Attached Files:

2. Thats not cannabis. It is not showing signs of being a female cannabis plant either.

3. Not cannabis lol

4. 'Showing signs of sex like a fenale cannabis plant'
    Nice tree you got there

5. Yeah... that's probably not cannabis. 

6. Looks like a Kukui nut tree. Lol. Good luck getting buds from that haha

7. U planted a walnut tree,lol.....if u bought those seeds,u were ripped off. Throw that shit away.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Don't feed the trolls

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. idk wht tht is...

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Dude......you got a nice piece of outdoor landscape tho';-) .....lol......def' not a canna' variety...way to go on the other hand. .....

sent to you using my decoder ring

If you can wait 30 years, that walnut tree (if that's really what it is) will be worth a small fortune!