Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Today Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngbasedgod, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 lessthanjeezy, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Says the guy making a thread cause he is scared about his parents giving him a drug test...Just scoop up toilet water with the cup and give it to your dad, those at home tests generally don't have anything that says it isnt piss.
    Edit: And if you are worried about your father watching you while you piss, there is a whole other host of issues I would be worrying about.

2. Thanks for this idea.  I don't know why I didn't think of this in the first place.  I probably would end up doing this, but it would be pretty sketch.  Even if I were to plead that I just drank a lot of water, you can generally tell the difference between piss and water.

3. Drink some of these.
    200% DV of niacin. Beats takin the pills. And its delicious.

Attached Files:

4. Niacin works! I've personally done it and watched friends do it...but couple days in advance isent good...your building tollerences in your system...take it the day of few hours b4 drink gallon of water...it wrk 100% but only for awhile...if you keep taking them your body adjust and you can't flood your system to fool the test...just a temp fix...to pass every time no problems...either quit smoking (usually isent an option) or buy quick fix syth urine

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. have you even tried or research why this works?!? It's not bad advice...it's safe and effective considered his time restraints

6. Start drinking water now. Just drink as much as you can. Until you pee every 10min. That will hopefully make you pass. Go out and take vitamin B if you want to color the urine yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. What do you mean your rents? You mean your landlord? You renting a room from somebody? When you fail, by law they should give you 30 days to save money and find another place. Good luck

8. hp phrase for parents...lol

9. Since this thread has devolved, I'm closing it...

If OP wants drug test info, use the sticky...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.