Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Caps With Cocunut Oil ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bigpapa38, Aug 12, 2014.

1. #1 bigpapa38, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    i like this recipe here http://www.growweedeasy.com/make-your-own-cannabis-caps b/c i have all the materials needed but it doesn't mention lecithin and i want to implement it into this recipe and am wondering where to do it at. during decarboxylation in oven or when in crock pot with the cocunut oil? I have also seen were people decarbox in a glass pan while covered in foil from keeping any from vaping out. Is this process recommended or needed. Also does it look like a good ratio of grams of bud per capsule?

2. By the way, I just tried this and they are great!

Precisely this, and if you're using kief/hash I asked a TON of questions on page 144-146 which can easily be translated into herb too, check it out!

I loved mine, came out amazing! I used the Green Dragon method which you can find on pg145 courtesy of @PsychedelicSam

4. A relative of mine who has cancer ordered these and received a syringe with straight oil to ingest after a period of time using the caps, they are supposed to help the cancer but so far they have done nothing but make her feel sick, I think it might be because of the strong ass THC in the oil being put into somebodies body who hasn't smoked in decades

5. #6 ChefZiggy, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I think with that you are supposed to start out with like a grain of rice worth and build up to it.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

6. These capsules and oil for cancer are two different things. One is a concentrate that should use a solvent that is removed during the heating process, where as these the solvent is the carrier. The other may be somewhat bioavailable, but not completely. 

BKS recipe is the shit, and I add the lecithin in anytime after decarboxylation. Sometimes I add it in twice (once after freezing) but Im usually too lazy at that point. I also like to use the liquid lecithin, instead of granules, and in spite of it being very messy. lol 

7. I wondered about the liquid.

Sent from Chefziggy's Kitchen

8. I feel like I get more potency, and only have to add the lecithin the first time, over the decarbed flower, and I get just as much potency, if not a bit more, than the granules, which I def have to add twice. 

Totally 100% anecdotal, however. lol