How The Media Portrays Murdered Black Men

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No it didn't stem from both sides. It's always been a one sides battle n they still have institutional power

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's all fine n dandy but we're talking about America. The supposed land of the free. The supposed land of equal opportunity. So let's stay on the matter at hand.

3. 5 posts in a row. Congrats!

4. This stuff is all fucking stupid. 
    In my opinion it's nothing to do with white or black. Its corrupt cops vs normal people. He obviously wasn't completely innocent, however I doubt he had ANY reason to be shot. 
    Then the black community sees this and hates white people due to a couple corrupt pigs working in law enforcement. 
    Heres an idea, fix up law enforcement so retards aren't doing this sort of stuff. Secondly STOP looking at race, start looking at what people do. And third Just view it all with more peace in mind.. Isn't that what Marijuana culture is supposed to be??

Shit man I live in an almost all white town and we have just as much police corruption. Its corrupt police, not race...
    This stuff pisses me off. 

5. #1266 BlazedGlory, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014

You wanna talk about institutional power, how about the black President and black Attorney General opening a civil rights case every time something like this happens. Look at the whole Trayvon Martin trial, it was obvious from the start they couldn't convict but they wasted the time and money anyway just to make a political point.

I mean you can't say blacks aren't getting a fair shake in the justice system these days. I'm just wondering how long some black people will try to cling to "victim status".

6. My point was I am sure most have not even heard about the 3 police officers killed. But you can ask anyone and they will tell you who Trevon or Michael brown is. Anyone know who the 3 dead officers are?
    If it's not in the media agenda you won't even hear about it. But hell the school shooting in wa has been on the news for the past week everyday.

So blacks are only racist in South Africa then, never in America?

Seems legit :laughing:

8. Do you live in 1850?

Your views are so stupid in logic and so twisted I don't know if anyone here can even change your mind.

"Studies Say"... You're making shit up immediately on the spot.

"Look at any other race, they aren't afraid of welcoming other races with open arms"...
    I didn't realize the world was such a peaceful place and it's all whiteys fault. Since when do blacks and mexicans get along so well?

You really need to live outside your box, you weren't a slave, stop treating life like you personally were. I didn't enslave you, neither did any other white person alive today.

I grew up in the ghetto and never had a problem with anyone, When I went to school... you know.. it wasn't only white people, the mind is a powerful thing and if you force yourself to see racism in everything, you'll believe it's there.

There were 600,000 black slaves in the united states.

There are 30,000,000 slaves in the world today, where's the outcry and passion for them?

9. 2 bad u cant trade all the black people today for all the black slaves from 1800's. Would be a good learning experience for them and a nice vacation for the slaves.

10. Wtf, he doesn't look 18. Army? Guns? Balla lookin photos? ... Nnn nn. If I didn't know better , ? I'd guess ... 26 to 23..

11. Dude it's not only the cops. It's the whole system. Google how the system is inherently racist n you'll see.
    N pls explain how he obviously wasn't innocent.
    N if we're looking at what people do I think it'd be the same way.

12. #1273 bktokenchoke12, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    To make a political point? I'm sorry that no one in this country cares about black lives.
    "Fair shake"? You do know statistics prove that employers prefer a white convict over a black guy with no record right? Stats also prove that even tho black/ Hispanic people are majority of those stopped n frisked it's more likely to find a weapon on a white person. N because of these stop n frisk they're usually caught with small amounts of marijuana. Thus being charged with a low level crime, they now have a record n can't get a job because no one wants to hire a black/Hispanic guy, let alone one with a record. That's not even the gist of things that we as people of color have to deal with. If you really think we get a "fair shake" you're blind as hell.

13. #1274 bktokenchoke12, Nov 1, 2014
    You can't compare a cop, someone who's job is to put his/her life on the line being killed to an innocent teenager being killed.
    But speaking of that shooting, I've seen so much people defending the kid talking about how his brain wasn't fully developed n kids make mistakes but people saw a video of what was claimed to be mike brown stealing n everyone basically said it was okay that he was killed cause he was a "thug" aka "black guy"

14. Give me an instance n tell me how that affects America as a whole.

15. #1276 bktokenchoke12, Nov 1, 2014
    First of all you can google anything I said that you feel is bullshit.
    Most of the major problems that have ever happened in this world was cause of "whitey" so plz stfu.
    Blacks n Mexicans don't get along because of the brainwashing Latinos went thru. They were taught that the whiter you are, the closer to god you are n the darker, the more evil.
    Plz gtfoh with your white guilt, I didn't even start this slavery talk. This had nothing to do with slavery, it's about how black people are treated TODAY.
    I went to school with over 5k students n only 7% black n I can bet my experience was worse than yours but what does that have to do with anything.
    Black people are treated like shit today in this country that supposed to be of equal opportunity. Take your head out your ass n do some research before you act like you know what you're talking about. Cause as a white person you haven't experienced what people of color have to go thru n you never will.
    N are you really trying to say there's no outcry for those other slaves? Gtfoh guy.
    Don't try to compare bad things to make one thing seems not as bad.

16. Plz go away. We don't need people like you in this world

17. As a white male, I'm not racist at all, but I definitely see that the media portrays blacks differently. IMO the cop that killed Brown is NOT innocent, I mean are the court really saying THAT MANY witnesses are lying about all of them saying the same thing? It's just stupid, cops think they're above the law since they partly are the 'law'. Not all cops but a fair amount abuse their powers. R.I.P Mike, hope that bastard gets butt fucked in prison all day long

18. He will be on the beaches of cabo drinking margaritas by the end of next week.

19. Unfortunately so. Let's hope there's poison in his margarita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.