How The Media Portrays Murdered Black Men

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

2. failure to follow instructions or orders from authorities is what leads to death in the streets. our man here is a real life example.

3. The Trayvon Martin thing is kind of off topic but someone else did bring it up.

No I wasn't there but there's clear physical evidence Zimmerman got the shit beat out of him. Fractured nose, black eyes and head lacerations.

4. No to mention bullet trajectories and gun powder on the clothing. His story matched up.

5. With trayvon I think if Zimmerman would have followed police orders and fucking left, nothing would have happened and the kid would have ended up at home.

But it didn't end up happening that way. And somehow it's his fault, and he died.

Police didn't order him to do anything. 

Can't listen to this right now but I have before, are you talking about the part where she says "you don't have to do that" in regards to following Martin? 

That's far from a police order 

8. #1029 ItsReneeYo_, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Yea, the dispatchers says "we don't need you to do that" he's says ok, but goes anyways.

Edit-yea I corrected myself above the video.

9. #1030 AK Infinity, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014

Maybe that might be the wrong term, but I essentially meant most of the audience of Fox "News" and their idiot children.  So although there are some pretty dumb stoners that come on this site and feel like they're part of this discussion because they have an opinion, they're actually just in a dum dum vacuum.  It bothers me at times that there are folks that come to this site that are culturally ignorant, racially insensitive, and generally not the sort of people I would want discussing anything pertinent to race or anything else but it is what it is...

Here are the "enlightened," children.  Because people aren't born with the ridiculous hangups they carry around with them through life torturing everyone else with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jCQQp7bMsA​

10. Lol those are kids just being kids, you aren't born seeing color (figuratively speaking) whatever prejudices we have we learn slowly throughout childhood and beyond. I worked at a children's store, some kids who don't speak a bit of English will befriend and protect white,black,purple and yellow kids. They aren't enlightened. Just chilrens'

So let's get this straight. You only want to discuss ideas with people you agree with? What good is that?

Not at all, I only want to discuss "ideas" with people that have sense....

13. I don't want to speak for him, but I believe he means he wants to speak with individuals who don't make insensitive jokes or bring up offensive ideas when trying to debate an issue. Who take the topic seriously because there's people going through some of the prejudices some people on this thread think don't exist. Not including you.

14. So why bring up the Fox News thing? I don't think anyone here watches Fox...

News in general is horseshit. I thought we've been over this.

15. But are these not the people you want to educate? I understand they suck at holding debates and just come in here to troll, but are these not the target audience for pushing real, legitimate change?

Well then he's a hypocrite :laughing: 

17. No, they aren't, ignorance is bliss and usually those are the ones who bring you down to their level when you try to educate or converse with them. Sometimes there's no changing peoples engrained viewpoints, so why would we want to waste our time attempting to do so? There will never be a mutual understanding, at least not to me.

If you don't educate those people, then what good does it make to even bring it up? Aren't the point of these discussions to educate people about social issues and racism? 

19. Yea I think a lot of people weren't portraying a very nice side of themselves throughout this thread, but mostly what I saw is black people using derogatory language towards the people they were debating with, which is sad to see. If you believe something like racism and prejudice exists in society, and you apparently want to get rid of it, then why use it against your "oppressor". It's disappointing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.