Why Does It Seem Like Theres No Love For Fat Lady Stoners?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ladystoner2210, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Average dude here.
    Whether or not society brainwashed me into thinking I don't think fat chicks are attractive or not doesn't change anything. Even if I wanted to think otherwise, I couldn't - how would you force yourself to see beauty where you can't? Not long ago being fat was a sign of wealth and society thought it attractive. Some other time white skin was seen as beautiful because it meant you had a nice big house to hang around and didn't have to stay outside like poor people and workers. Then tanned skin was hip because it meant you had the money to go on vacations. Standards change and it doesn't make sense to cry about it since you can't do anything about it anyway. The second you change societies view of something, someone else will be disadvantaged. It may sound hard but you live in these times and you will have to deal with it one way or the other. Your best bet is to work on your self-esteem or your appearance. You're not doing it for society but for yourself. Society doesn't give a fuck about individuals and the sooner you understand that the better. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be active in trying to change the view of people to the better but it means you should stop whining and get to work.

I personally don't mind a few extra pounds if it stays in a reasonable range and fits my personal sense of aesthetics. Same with skinny women. I don't mind seeing some bones, I actually like a visible collar and hip bone, some shoulders or even ribs but if you look like you have an eating disorder, I'm outta here. I'm not looking down on fat or skinny women, I just wouldn't want to get intimate with them. Nothing wrong with that.

By the way, health IS a topic that is important mentioning here. If you weigh way too much it does stress your bones and organs to an amount that is unhealthy. That doesn't mean you're not trying to live healthy but it means that your body is dealing with too much of itself and that is unhealthy, no matter what you're trying to tell yourself. It's not even up for discussion unless you're trying to discredit basic medical science. Of course nobody can judge anyone just from the first look and a lot of fat people might be healthy in their 20s but overweight or even obesity is known to cause a lot of issues throughout your life and they reach from hormonal imbalances to simple structural problems in bones and joints. Why would I want to be with someone who is obviously on a road to sickness? It's just a matter of time until it gets you.

And last but not least and pretty much most important and basic is: evolution!
    I, and everybody else, choose a sexual partner that looks and feels like the best possible mate to be with and to reproduce. Yes, we are intelligent creatures that can choose not to have offspring and I personally don't even want kids but don't be mistaken in thinking we've evolved so far that we now lack basic animal insticts. Shit like this is engraved in our dna and it won't leave us anytime soon, if ever. Ten thousand years ago obese people (if there were any) would have died before they even reached adolescence and 10k years is nothing in the history of mankind. Don't think we've left all that genetic code behind just because we made it to the internet.

That is all.

2. I'm with you sister, but I love all the people, and that love gets returned to me.

3. Wowzer.. I wanna see kushmasterr vs -martyr. Let's get ready too rumbleee. Ding ding!!

I'm not like them, but I can pretend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My wife is a big girl. I think she's a BBW; but her opinion differs. She doesn't have an eating problem; its a slow metabolism that gets her. Her weight has been up and down, but she can never get to that "optimal" form that society seems to treasure. Does it matter to me? Absolutely not, I married her for her personality, her mind, and everything that comes along with her (including the curves which turn me on). Does sex suck because she's big? Not at all, in fact she has better muscle control than all the thin girls I've been with. And after 3 kids, everything still feels the same if not better (its all about the muscle control and exercising that area). And I've never been with a woman thats been able to control her vaginal muscles better than her; she drives me nuts when we have sex. 

She was my first big girl, and she'll be the woman I grow old with. I love her tremendously thin or fat or missing limbs. Everyone has their preferences. She happens to be my preference, and she happens to be a big girl.

5. your wife would be so proud to see what u wrote there. I know i would be if it were my hubs writing it. Its obvious how much you love her

6. Never forget: It's not over until the Fat Lady sings!   :smoke:

7. you body policing fat shaming ableist cisgendered male scum!

8. hahahaha

9. #109 smokerings, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    I thought it was established centuries ago that all men are pigs.  At least that's what I've been told by plenty of women.  It doesn't seem to matter that physical appearance is a direct result of lifestyle.  I'm sorry that I do not find fat women attractive.  If we're talking about primal sexual attraction, I tend to lean towards the ones that seem more healthy and lively.  What a pig I am lol

10. #110 ren.dnb, Aug 20, 2014

Its quite alright that you don't find them attractive. But not all women are fat as a result of lifestyle; It could be medical. I know someone I work with that has pictures of themselves before they had a life changing medical event happen. She was basically had that supermodel build, but now she's much heavier. She exercises, eats right, doesn't munch out.... I mean she nails it. However, her metabolism is so damn slow now after what happened to her, that the only thing she could do is a surgical procedure and she doesn't want to do that to herself.

In fact, her doctor has strongly encouraged her to keep on with what she's doing as it is having some effect, but not the fast results everyone likes to see nowadays. Gotta stop with the blanket statements that all fat people are that way because they made themselves that way through poor life choices. 

Its kinda like saying all stoners are a bunch lazy MF'ers who don't work or contribute to society... while that may be true in some cases, in a lot of cases its not.

But all this being said, I'm not knocking your view of not liking bigger women; we all have our tastes. Just know that not all of them are that way because of poor life choices.

11. #111 smokerings, Aug 20, 2014

Way ahead of you my friend.  I have no hatred for anybody.  Especially the ones who are, like you said, doomed to be fat.  Albeit, the percentage of the people who are genetically helpless is tiny, while the other 99.something% can do plenty to help themselves, but would rather play the victim.  I wish they would just simply help themselves get better, rather than trying to lower the standard that other women have set who earned everything they got.  Love is one thing.  I can love a person without having to have sex with them, but I had a feeling this wasn't so much about love anyways.

Also, the title of this thread seems like it should have been, "Why Does It Seem Like There Are No Pigs Drooling Over Fat Women?"

Yeah, I know what you mean about the rest of the big girls who would rather play the victim instead of helping themselves. It sucks when they do that because they kind of ruin it for the rest of the big girls who are genuinely trying to better themselves as best as they can. But you're good @[member="smokerings"]! And I don't think you're a pig because of your preference :)

Cheers bud!  I'm always glad to hear somebody who understands the power of a positive outlook.  Besides, my preference for a partner for life (if we're talking about love) would lie solely on their lifestyle.  Ironic how I've never met an active, healthy eating fat person.  I have met a few fat people though who started taking care of themselves and lost a lot of weight.  Ironic how that works too.  Also ironic how I have met a lot of fat people who claim to do everything humanly possible to lose weight, yet I've never seen them excercise for more than 30 minutes a week or go 2 days straight without eating trash.  Yet we're the pigs ay ren?  Talk about irony.

Yes to all of that.
    A good friend of mine is overweight, I wouldn't call him fat but it's much too much. Some weeks ago we talked about food in general and at some point he said something like "I don't know how to loose more weight, I don't drink that much Coke anymore but nothing's happening" :confused_2: He also never excercises, always takes the car and even when people kick around a ball, he's the one who's watching. He still eats fast food and doesn't understand why McShit is wrong in any way. It's baffling how people can be so blind when a healthy lifestyle is not even a big mystery to solve. Especially when all you need to do is open Google and type "healthy lifestyle". I almost go mad when I see some of my friends go to all you can eat restaurants and shove seven Schnitzels into their foodhole. Absolutely disgusting. Rule number 1 should be: Eat until you're replete. The moment I don't feel hungry anymore, I stop eating.

I've also seen people who were fat, that did a 180 on their nutrition, took the bike to work and now they look great. You don't even have to run to the gym four times a week. In some cases it's enough to just take walks, ride the bike and don't use the escalator when there's stairs. It's not even like you're that much faster on the escalator anyway, just pure sloth. It's also not only your appearence that'll change but your whole physical feeling. To be fair, I know one woman who had extreme weight problems and it was due to Chron's disesase and the medication she has to take. She is loosing and gaining weight all the time and it's not possible to balance that out with nutrition and sports. But those are rare cases and as already mentioned in this thread, it's sad to see people use it as excuse when all they have to do is change their lifestyle.

15. #115 PeterParker, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014

Some people have their emotions guide them, form their personality. Other see emotions for what the are, and gauge which are "valid" and which are just selfish self loathing fishing for empathy. Your emotional state is your problem or pleasure, no body elses.

Having a "thick skin" really is that easy.  Take road rage, it's the classic example of the "Uselessness" of negative self centered emotion. You can "emote" all you want, but it won't change the flow of traffic....just like this thread, just like in life.....it's actions that count....not how emotional you are. So while in the drivers seat you can be upset, or feel the traffic is working "against" you, or you can enjoy the better things.

As far as the last comment goes..WOO HOO thats fucking awesome! Get 'er done!  and once it's done enjoy the reward of great emotions!

16. Most guys aren't into fat chicks. I figured that's obvious.

17. Big girls give the best head cus no one wants to fuck em

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Its not, though. People are into People - theres just as many fat guys and skinny guys and bald guys and one armed guys as there are the same in girls.

There’s someone for everyone out there. Its a pretty big world.

j

19. The poster I quoted never answered my question and now the image link is dead and I'll never know :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  20. yeah theres someone out there for everyone, but the key word here is "most".

"most" people are not physically attracted to a morbidly obese person. it goes against our basic instincts as humans. being in good shape shows that you take care of yourself, you are in good health and you are strong.

being fat shows that you are the opposite of that.

and im NOT saying there is anything wrong with being fat, im just saying there is a reason why models/actors/celebs ect. are typically sexy people, and not fat people.

it because thats what humans are typically drawn to.

• Like Like x 1