Why Does It Seem Like Theres No Love For Fat Lady Stoners?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ladystoner2210, Aug 12, 2014.

1. #41 -Martyr, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Is pain not a necessary component to the learning experience in both matters of education and intimacy? Everyone you've ever loved in this planet has hurt you. How strong of a person are you to give them a pass, and get hung up on anything a stranger with "Forum Antagonist" as his title says to you on a weed-related forum, in a thread about fat stoner ladies? Like holy shit, develop some fucking thicker skin. It's ironic that I have to even say that, because again, we're in a fucking thread about fat lady stoners.

Not even that, but it's like everything I said that was valid was viewed with the fucking glasses from National fucking Treasure. How much do I have to dumb down a simple point before people get that I'm not the asshole for giving you what you wanted. There's no hidden meaning or subtext of fuckery. I literally gave you valid answers in addition to multiple counterpoints to every thing pointed out in reoccurring posts. At some point you're going to have to admit that the whole "mental mile" thing might be true.

2. Perceived victim complex or not, people always tell the socially sensitive to "get a tougher skin" yet offer no recourse. Am I supposed to magically be blessed with rhinoceros skin one day? I wish it was that easy.

But you know what? I'm tired of having my intelligence mocked and/or questioned. You guys win. I give up. I've conceded for the last time. No more bellyaching from me.

3. More cushion for the pushing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #44 ByePhilipe, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Maybe this was mean. I guess I'm a bitch sometimes. I just can't stand for others to be mean and rude to people who don't deserve it.

OP, don't let a couple people ruin your experience.

5. What do you mean? Being obese seems to be a trend nowadays. Disgusting

6. #46 SeriousToke, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    There's love....but its not the love they're looking for.  :laughing:

7. #47 tetoleetd, Aug 13, 2014
    when you are looking at pictures that are basically supposed to be nothing more than eye candy, why would you expect fat people to be in them? im not saying there is anything wrong with fat people but if im looking for "sexy stoner girl" pics, i wouldnt expect to see pictures of fat girls smoking.

8. Here here. 👈❤️

9. thats the whole problem right there. Fat girls aren't seen as sexy. Stoner or not.

10. #50 Mr.Otter, Aug 13, 2014
    Stoners don't want heavy competition over snacks when the munchies kick in.

11. Noodlez! What the hell?!?!? I thought you dieded

12. #52 lisamc, Aug 13, 2014
    I hate that word, "nowadays." It seems so unintelligentiishnessism

13. #53 tetoleetd, Aug 13, 2014
    it may seem like a problem to someone who's fat because they feel slighted but in reality fat(im talking legit fat not chubby) just isnt appealing to most people. its not a problem, its just the truth.

14. chubby is just a nicer way to say fat. Theres really no in between. You are either fat or you arent fat. There are different ways that people perceive fat chicks and if those ideals mesh then it seems like its 'okay' to be chubby but not fat. SMH.

15. All stoners get love in my domain if they're down to match lol

16. nah, there is a huge difference between someone that is carrying an extra 15-20 pounds(chubby) and someone thats carrying an extra 50 pounds(fat). you cant just say youre either fat or you arent. nothing is simply black and white in this world.

and stop getting mad at people for having personal preferences when it comes to physical attraction. huge bulges of fat are not attractive to most people and it is unhealthy. you cant blame people for being more attracted to a healthier looking body. logically it completely makes sense that people would want the skinnier, healthier body. but youre not thinking about it logically, youre only looking at it from your perspective.

17. you are judging my reaction poorly. Im not mad. Im just having a friendly debate. You are trying to tell me that unless I agree with what you write, I cant respond. No sir. No.

18. Honestly why don't u just hit the treadmill for a while? That fat will come off quick and then u can get all of the stoner lady attention u want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #59 Kushmonsterr, Aug 13, 2014
    i hate responses like this. People assume if you are fat you are unhealthy. Just the way people assume skinny/thin people are healthy.

And, you dont know her medical problems. It might not be as easy as getting on the treadmill. My 'skinny' girl friend hates to hear " Geez girl, eat some food! " because she eats and eats and eats but she cant keep up her weight. Same with my mother.

Edit: you are telling her " better conform to society " basically and assuming she is unhealthy. Fuck, even if she is, it is her choice. And herself getting attention wasnt the question in the thread, it is why is society more apt to set the lady stoner image with a skinny chick rather than a fat chick.

My answer: it is society. And it has nothing to do with being a stoner or not. A few hundred years ago, being fat was cool because it meant you were rich enough to eat yourself silly/not starve. Now it is cool to be rich enough to starve yourself. I bet in a few more years fat will be in again.

20. On Instagram I see plenty of "thicker" girls, I think you're just not looking in the right places.... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "