Why Does It Seem Like Theres No Love For Fat Lady Stoners?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ladystoner2210, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I'm probably going to get MAAAAAD hate for asking this question but it's been on my heart for a while.

I got lost on the internet one night (I believe it was Pinterest), and I noticed that every pic of a hot stoner chick was a skinny or average woman, sexily posed (or just chilling) and thoroughly enjoying her smoke. For the most part, I was thinking "You go, girl. Get to the mountaintop." But then I noticed that there were no chicks who looked like me. Not one chubby or fat chick in the bunch. Maybe I haven't explored all of the internet (I don't have time) but I guess the crux of my inquiry is: 

Where the fat women at?

Oh, and just to clarify: I'm expecting the mad hate because I know how society treats women (and, to another degree, men) of size, so if the goddesses have put it on your heart to say something undoubtedly rude or hurtful, please come up with something original. I've heard it all. We all have.

Love, luck and lollipops! :hippie:

2. One of my best fucks ever was a fat chick... and I slayed some dimes in my day.

I got love for you big girls. :smoking:

3. Most larger woman probably don't have good enough self esteem to want to be posting pictures of them half naked smoking, let's be real guys like those pics but it is nothing to be jealous of. If you are attractive and posted pictures of you smoking I'm sure people would like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 flooyeezy, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    The same reason there's no love for fat lady non stoners, right?

5. Yawn. Another gender-biased thread that leads nowhere. By the way this isn't my display of "mad hate", just my display of mad apathy towards generalizing. There are big women who are hot, skinny women who are ugly, but none of these factor into cannabis culture for me. I don't give a shit if you're a "stoner lady". My world doesn't revolve around sub-classes. Also it's very obvious that we live in a world where there is a clearly defined line between what is sexually attractive and what is less desirable. Though I don't necessarily agree with that line being defined, I acknowledge that it's defined in sand. People's mentalities towards issues like this change with experience and perspective. 50 years ago the concept of what an attractive woman was, was dramatically different than today. Just because we're currently far away from where we were, does not mean that we can't get back to the level of understanding that there's sexual appeal in almost anything and anyone if your world isn't so small. But I think people who make threads like these are kind of just as guilty. A victim mentality is a victim mentality, even if you pump it up with some confidence by reaffirming the fact that you know that people will "hate" on you for your opinion.

6. i love me some chubby toker chicks. but theres a line between chubby and fat. ill always have a place in my heart for short chubby girls. just damn adorable. especially in in a sublime t with a few piercings  :wub:

7. @-martyr: You may be an anomaly when it comes to none of these physical things factoring in for you vis-a-vis cannabis culture but like with most people, there is more to me than my love of weed. IN MY EXPERIENCE, guys of all smoking statuses have been less than interested in women of size and I just noticed this "mostly slim stoner chicks" thing a few weeks ago. I was just wondering if there were any like-bodied people out there who wondered it too. I will concede, however, that the pumping up of the post with confidence is a defense mechanism that I've had to develop and hone. Dissolving into tears gets less cute the older one gets.

Of course I could just be a victim of my victim mentality who wants to commiserate with other victims of their victim mentalities.

(That's the only instance of snark I'm going to engage in; you kinda have to get a little snarky when a forum antagonist is bored with a topic that they did not have to reply to. Oops. I'm doing the snarky victim thing again....how can I stop!?!)

8. slap that thigh and ride the wave on in homie

9. Fat girl checking in.

10. - If there are any like-bodied individuals in here, the chance is high that they will have similar experiences, the same way you could have a black guy from the suburbs and one from the hood, and they will still have similar run-ins with the law.

- People like what they want. Just because it isn't you, doesn't mean society is necessarily fucked. It's a numbers game, and as hard as it is for people to understand, not aspiring to have a certain level of fitness to your physique is a turn off for a lot of people who value it.

- What you call "snark", I call someone trying to be cute against someone who would literally run a mental mile before you could get out of the starting position. Not phased by underwhelming sarcasm.

11. I think they moved to Maine

dilligaf

12. #13 ByePhilipe, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    You are all knowing.

Btw OP, I used to have that avi that you have now.

13. Golllllly! And here I thought I was a Negative Nancy. I am so little league.

@-martyr: Fine, I'll give you that. But I wasn't asking for everyone to fall to the feet of the mighty fatty. I was just wondering if anyone else felt that the "hot stoner chick" club is exclusive. The fact that like-bodied people have similar experiences does not, per se, exclude me from asking this question. But I guess it invites pleasant folk as yourself to be a bit unpleasant.

Also, I agree that not everyone is attracted physiques like mine but how can you insinuate about one's level of fitness if you do not personally know them? I don't know you; you don't know me. You don't know what my level of fitness is or whether or not I value it at all. Talk about generalizing a group of people...you just did it. Welcome to the fold,

The fact that you say you could run a literal mental mile before I could get out of the starting position sounds like something people say when they want to feel superior. Are you having a less than day? I understand; I have those, too. It gets better, I promise.

14. i lurves the curves. i was never in my life into skinny ladies. i am in no way saying im down for some obesity but i do love a girl with curves!

15. its funny i was asking this same question when me and my lady were flipping through youtube, checking out cannabis channels and pretty much alll the women were skinny. i looked at her and said, damn babe, we need some thick ladies like you pushing out some content. yummmy thick girls mmmm....

16. do I complain that theres no love for introverted weirdo loner smokers? no.

17. I like curvy chicks.

It also depends what kind of physique you have OP. 

18. Women should have dangerous curves I ain't wanna go down on a board.... Icky

• Like Like x 1
  19. start snapping pictures OP. if you refuse youll know exactly why there arent more.