IHs Led Moonshine Haze Scrog All Advice Welcomed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InternationalHarvester, Aug 12, 2014.

1. #82 shred-n-toke, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    looks great, looks like you are set to finish the same time as me, when do you plan to cut the lights on them ladies?

DSC06289.JPG

2. Thanks bro!

That screen looks great Shred. 70 days puts me right at the end of October but I might let them ride until the first week of November. Have a bonsai mom of the best moonshine and I will be taking a cut from her soon along with a Skywalker Kush that I am running next with organic water only soil.

3. Buds are looking fat and thick im sure you must be happy. I think next grow if I use a screen at all it will be suspended and removed early in flower as it was just a PIA to get the buds trimmed easily.

4. Yeah i'm thinking about taking three of mine out of that screen before the lights come back on cause it's day 70 for them.

I flushed them "pretty good" and they have only been getting h2O for 7-10 days but the leaves are not dying off so much, still kinda light green, and I am afraid they didn't use up all of the food they had stored in them and may mess with my flavor...

But you never know, I still have a whole 3 hours before I have to make up my mind  :smoke:

5. Yea I can't complain, it's my second grow and it has been a huge jump from my first. Can't wait to harvest these bitches though. I have a pvc screen that I had strung up with nylon string but I went ahead and cut it out so I could take my gals out and mess with them, need to go ahead and restring it. I def think a screen is the way to go when growing in a small footprint.

Nothing a long cure can't fix. I am trying to remind myself that patience is key and that good things are always worth waiting for.

6. Green buds don't always have a funky flavor. Just give them a nice slow dry and a good cure... Or water cure them bitches for a week then toss em in the dehydrator. Looses a lot of flavor but the smoke is soooo smooth. 

On a different note, just because you're at day 70 doesn't necessarily mean they are done. Breeders are some tricksy peoples; let your plant tell you when its time for the chop. 

7. Day 64
    Can't wait to chop these stank ass hoes and get my Skywalker in my organic soil mix. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/UR]L

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Man that is a cool looking little plant haha! Looks kinda wicked with its shape and the foxtailing. What is she smelling like? I'm pretty curious.

9. Thanks man, it def has some funkyness going on. Three of the buds fused together to make a mega bud. One of them still kinda smells lemony, one smells like hot garbage/bo, but the best gal smells like fruit punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. hey bro ,
    what's your plants size , flower pot and all together ? thanks 

11. #92 InternationalHarvester, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    I am using 5 gal equivalent air pots. The pots are 13" tall, the plants  range from 14" - 19" tall for a total height of 27" - 34".

This next grow I am running a 18 gal SIP.

12. Looks pretty awesome man, I am always tripped out by short plants. My girls in the five gallon buckets are literally up to my 6' 3" nose it's crazy tall. Something like 50" of plant dude, yours seems like 18-24" and just all bud. I am definitely trying for shorter with my girls I got in veg right now. They don't really want to listen though 2 month veg tend to make them unruly. Great work I love the led grows I don't have guts to flower mine with led so I just veg with it. 2x2 is a tiny footprnt I am working 4x4 and 3x3 veg area. I can't imagine being any smaller than that for real. With the kinda results your getting its time to get out of that small space and upgrade space. I can't wait to see how much you get out of these girls. What do you do with shake and popcors buds? Not that I think you have much popcorn.

13. Thanks for dropping by, I have a 4x4 tent but just don't have the space to set it up. Hopefully by the time I have the space to use it, il have a spare bedroom for my op. Il def have a good amount of larf but I plan on making some ISO hash to green dragon to Iron's sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Whatz happening with this grow? Was looking forward to see how you done.

15. Day 74
    So I cut off the nutes a little too early, but my schedule is always in flux. She def could stand to go for a couple more weeks, if not more but I am going to cut the 14th for sure. I was originally intending to chop her down the 7th. Getting yellow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skywalker Kush
    [​IMG]

Moonshine Bonsai

[​IMG]

16. Whats the density of the bud like atm? You reckon she'll yield well?

17. To be honest with you, I am not really experienced enough to judge yet. I can't look at a plant and make a good prediction of yield. My goal was 4-5 oz but I think I could pull 6-7, an optimistic friend said maybe 8 but I am just going to shoot for 6 and be stoked if I get anything more. The foxtailing throws me off but they are starting to firm up more and more each day. Tops of the foxtails are not dense, but an inch from the tops and down seem to be firming up.

18. Hope you surpass your goals :)

19. Thanks Sam