IHs Led Moonshine Haze Scrog All Advice Welcomed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InternationalHarvester, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Thank you kindly sir. Can't wait to get my hands on that ASD though! :smoking:

2. Right on, I'll bring ya some tomorrow. Do you want a cut of the ASD or just some nuggletts? Little-Mama-ASD can spare a branch here in a week or so. 

3. I might just have to get some nuggs, I am still debating on whether or not I am taking a hiatus or not after this grow. Decisions. Decisions. I am sure I will have the green itch still. The biggest thing is if I can keep temps down once the ac goes off.

4. Yeah that'll be a tough one. Might have to put another register in the ceiling (keep it stealth) next to an exterior wall (maybe over by desk) and run ducting along the exterior walls and into the tent. That way you are continuously drawing cool-ish air from the room rather than ac vents and allowing it to cool along 2 exterior walls before going into your tent. Might make it an active intake with fan kicking on on the same timer as lights. 

5. Yea, I am not sure if I want to go through all that. I might spend my time gathering amendments and cooking a good soil. I'd hate to go that long without growing but it sure would be nice if I could get everything prepped for the move. I think I might go ahead and start wiring up a plug and play electrical system. Not sure yet, I change my mind every other day anyways.

6. Day 20
    I think the stretch is pretty much done. It isn't a very even canopy but I think it will do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Do any of you fine folks know how to post pictures in the thumbnail style while using an image sharing website? Let me know if that makes sense or not. Thanks y'all.

8. Day 24

Starting to smell like lemony garbage. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. #49 case22, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Hey man, can you run me through what you are feeding them, how many ml/gal, whats the ppm, how often, and what pH. Are you still using tap or distilled? #3 looks like its sittin happy but #1 & 2 need some attention in my opinion. 

This is going to be a killer harvest, I can feel it in my bones. 

10. What's up case. I am feeding them the bloom stage. Not sure about exact ml per gal as I just mix into my res until desired ppm which I've been staying in the 650-750 range. I am still using tap water, phd to 5.7-5.9. A couple of waterings ago I did however forget to ph to the res so I did see some thinning and funkyness in the leaves

#3 was the one I originally thought that I had trimmed too much off of but it filled back in. #2 was the one that went limp due to lack of hydration. I haven't used cal/mag in awhile as they haven't shown any cal/mag def. The newer leaves seem much thinner and smaller than the older fan leaves that you see back in veg.

Thanks for the help brother.

11. Is the pH of your nute solution holding steady in the bucket or is it creeping back up? I know I have said it a million times, but when I was using the tap water here, within 24hrs, the pH would creep back up to 7.9ish.

I noticed a massive improvement in health by switching to distilled with about 100-200 ppm calmag+ then normal nutes. 

At this stage, I fed 25 ml/gal Bloom which would equate to about 1050ppm. 

As for the thinned leaves, that seems pretty normal for a plant in flower. 

12. I am looking at getting a RO filter, I know distilled water is dirt cheap but I'd still go through 10gal (fed 2x) or 15gal (fed3x) a week. I agree though, I have noticed that the ph tends to rise again but it's odd to me that the 3rd plant isn't experiencing the same issues because it holds onto the water the longest.

As for the ppms, I fed the BM 900-1100 around this time but I remembered Ed's Coco Guide mentioning that it would be just as beneficial to feed in more frequent lower doses. But since I have been slacking on my watering, I will probably just bump up the ppm again.

Thanks for the help Case! It's always welcomed.

13. looking great man...subbed in to see the led results. 

14. Happy to have you along for the ride!

15. Day 28

Things are going well, the plants have recovered some from a ph issue. I bet they will be fully recovered after this next watering.

Three different pheno types, I have one girl that smells really lemony, another that smells like hot garbage, and one that smells like fruity pebbles.

Hoping these girls will be done the first week or two of November.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Who breeds this strain and what's it like to grow

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #58 InternationalHarvester, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    Rare Darkness is the breeder. It's been a pretty fun strain to grow but that may also be because of doing a scrog, which IMO is a lot of fun because it gives you a lot to do throughout the majority of the grow. I am kind of on auto pilot now, only trimming every so often (need to do that soon actually) and watering. 

There are a few different pheno types, I have 3 different phenos, maybe only 2.5 different as 2 of them are pretty similar. I have 1 that smells like fruity pebbles, 1 that smells like hot garbage, and 1 that smells like lemon with a slight fruity smell.

The one that smells like hot garbage was the one that I thought was going to be my main plant, (middle of the screen) did not actually grow as tall as the two on the ends, especially the right.

18. Looking nice man, I think I would have rather let mine grow more above the screen like you did instead of still bringing them down to screen level the entire first few weeks.

19. Day 34

Just sitting back waiting on these girls to fatten up. The plant to the furthest left is a brighter green, perhaps a nitrogen def?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]