IHs Led Moonshine Haze Scrog All Advice Welcomed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InternationalHarvester, Aug 12, 2014.

1. What's up GC! Big day in the garden, fed them CNS 17 Flower at 700ppm 5.8ph and did some heavy trimming under the top canopy. Hopefully not too much though, let me know what y'all think so I can do better next time. 

My first attempts at cloning were a failure, but I just built yoda's bubble cloner and have cuttings in there that will hopefully take root. I am going to build a 12" wide 24" long 14" high plywood box for the cloner to sit in as well as have a small section inside it so that I can veg a bonsai mother.

Lot's of pics today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice. Thank you ever so kindly for inviting me in to view your grow blog. I enjoyed viewing the pics!

Thanks for dropping by Old School! You and your advice are always welcome here my friend.

4. Thanks! Respect! You just made it onto my friends list :)

Saaaaaawwwweeeett!

6. What's up homeys, not much to report on. I did flush my plants today but other than that not much is happening at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Flower:
    Day 12

No pictures today, only good news. THREE GIRLS!  :hello:  Hoping none hermie on me. Will post pics tomorrow.

8. Sweet man, the weed gods have shined. Have you noticed much stretch in them?

Have you had issues with plants going hermie on you before?

9. Yes the weed gods have indeed smiled upon me. I haven't had any hermies before but 3 for 3 females on regs seem too good to be true. Yea I have def noticed a stretch and the screen is full. I am going to let them grow through the screen now. I know it's early but I think I will have enough space to raise my lights so that that the colas can get a little taller.

10. Day 13
    Gave them bitches some food.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Thanks DDP for dropping in, I don't think they are that messy, especially since I use a drip system when I feed/ water but I do have a 2" deep drip pan to catch any run off. Probably doesn't show up in earlier pictures because I could still take the pots out to water but I don't plan on moving the screen anymore so they are there now.

12. Day 16

Hope everyone is doing well and having a bomb weekend so far. Still in the stretch but I have decided to let them grow through the screen, I should have enough room for them to stretch up to 22" above the screen before I have to pull the carbon filter outside of the tent but I don't think they will stretch that much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Damn girls are growing like weeds. Went back in to do some trimming and they look like they grew 1/2" -1" between this morning and now.

14. Day 18
    What's up blades,

Switched over to the Ripe line, feeding at frequent low doses 600-800 ppm. My dumbass forgot to ph the water last time I fed so I have some funky stuff going on in some of the leaves. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I'd keep em on the Bloom for at least a few more weeks. I usually switched once buds began to fill in. Don't remember if there is a recommended time to switch.

16. That scrog is sweet. That is the shit right there. You are kicking ass bro. :D

17. Thanks Case, sounds good to me I am pretty low on Ripe anyways probably going to have to get another bottle sadly.

Thanks brother man, I've def had lots of help on the way, I just hope things continue to go smoothly and I get some fat nugs in the end. I am about to head over to the ole snoop's garden and check things out there.

18. You can have some of mine... I don't need it.