Torch Problems

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by 710man, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Hello, Today I woke up for my typical wake and bake dab sesh, I grabbed my trusty Torch (brand unknown) and begun to heat up my Ti nail, at first the flame was sputtering and being unresponsive unless the flame gauge was turned high, then suddenly the red button i click to ignite the flame wouldn't press, but you could still twist the knob to get butane and light it with a lighter, but now that won't even work, I have also tried multiple times to empty the torch but the pressure releases nonstop, the air noise never stops, What is the deal with my torch? 

2. get a new one buddy. alot of torches have the ignition issue. nd its fine cuz they astill ignitw with a spark.

3. Get a propane one from home depot or walmart. I got one for $19 at home depot and it is by far the best torch I have ever used and super reliable.

4. Be careful getting a propane torch. Its much easier to overheat with them. 

5. I have 4 torches now, the junk one. a good Bonjour chefs tools creme brulee.

Then 2 propane torches that never let me down.

6. I have a mini vector. Mine will do that sometimes and on the package it says to blow it out with air from time to time. Dirt gets inside and clogs it. It worked for me. Might work for you.

Get high, Be high, Live high