Marijuana Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trancerbong, Aug 11, 2014.

1. #1 trancerbong, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Any signs of preflower ? M new to growing ...germinated in november of last year...!!

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    edit: wrong section, makes no sense, and most likely a troll

3. Lol no option for uploading pics from cell?

4. This is my first grow ! Any signs of sexing ?

Attached Files:

5. Wow. That plant is messseeedd uppp.
    And on another note, we need close up pictures to tell.

6. LOL trollplant, 10/10!! :bongin:

7. Lmaooooo wtf .!!! That looks like its on crack and heroin at te same time purple stem barely have any leaves stretched out like a mf dude i dont think growing is for you. Lmao ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407944460.460950.jpg

420_Grow

8. i noe its wicked sick ! :p
    but is it goin to give bud if its female ? i havnt used any fertilizers !

9. That thing is literally like 8-9 months old? I'd kill it.

10. Start over. That isn't worth keeping. Buds would cause that plant to snap.
    Looks like some tall as hemp really....

11. So what techniques did you use to achieve that look? And where are all the leaves? It should have shown pre-flowers by now, but it is so stressed out it may not exhibit normal marijuana behavior.

12. Hey guys do you think my baby is doing okay? :huh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Closer light less water and youll be fine.

420_Grow

14. Actually the weather is still not matchin conditions for it to start pre flowering...any hopes ?

15. #16 Outraaageous, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    It can show preflowers before its in flower. Hence the PRE in preflower lol. If its really that old it should be mature by now we need a better picture close up to the plant

16. I dont see a sign but what you can do to tell is. Try to clone it first under 12/12 lighting and see ahead of time what the sex is.

17. Looks like a good start, try adding some microbes to help boost the plants growth naturally without nutrients.