What Should I Say In A Headshop?

Discussion in 'General' started by thatweirdguy, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Last time I went into a headshop I said "bong" and got kicked out. I should have said "Water pipe". But what should I call everything else? What is a bowl? Or a downstem? or a bubbler? or a grinder that I can collect kief with??? It would be nice if you can help me out, I don't want to get kicked out again. thanks... 

2. #2 cannabisdayzzzd, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    Just say pipe with everything. Water pipe downstem.
    Bowl=spoon pipe
    Grinder with keif catcher= grinder with pollen catcher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Go into the shop and start point at stuff. Ask the clerk what its called. Then call it whatever he says it is. 

This is the 2nd time you have posted about this. I already answered you once before.

4. I would not go back to a head shop that kicked me out for saying bong, I understand they have rules but they should at least give you a warning

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yea they shoulda gave you a warning, so many shops are scared cause they always getting raided

Roll Another One.

6. Call it a tobacco bong

Omega369

7. Is this really neccessary? Every headshop ive been to they always have openly talked aout weed. Maybe its differnt in the states.

8. Call the wooden pipes "fleshlights" and ask for two "trojans"

9. I say everything except bong or keif or dabs I've never been kicked out just depends on who's working and who's in the store

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

10. Just point or say pipe. Flower instead of weed. Point if all else fails. They won't mind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. if i got kicked out for saying bong i would punch someone in the face. that's what theyre called. its not like anyone really buys them for tobacco use... come on smoke shop owners, stop being pussies, if you're running a legal smoke shop, you shouldnt have to worry about police raiding you and shutting you down

this
    /thread