Best Yet Cheapest Way To Smoke Dabs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by asarpud, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I've been wanting to get something for smoking dabs & was considering a nice rig but a friend of mine showed me some pieces that he puts into his bong & smokes them that way? I'm obviously not very educated with dabs, so as much info as you can give would be awesome! xoxo

2. Go to a head shop and get a cheap rig. $40 you will want a silicone container, a little dab spoon, a torch,butane and some BHO.

3. If you're looking for something cheap that comes with a full set up then I'd personally recommend the snoop dogg gpen: 
    http://luxurysmoker.com/products/snoop-dogg-g-pen-herbal-vaporizer

It gives really nice hits plus its portable and super easy to clean and set up.

If you want a glass piece I'd recommend this bong:
    http://luxurysmoker.com/products/dual-function-9-arm-percolator-and-honey-comb-19mm-glass-bong

It's on sale now and gives really nice smooth hits. My friend got this one and he loves it. It comes with a dab nail and regular bowl so you can smoke herbs too. It also really cleans the smoke/vapor so I personally prefer a healthier dab. The water clears out any residual butane and it gives really smooth hits. They also have a titanium dome less nail if you don't wanna hassle with breaking glass and constantly reheating all that shit. I've gone through two oil rigs myself and personally don't recommend them. They are pricey and break so easily. Really small and thin glass. I'd go big or go portable. Happy dabbing bro!

4. Yeah bro get a cheap dab rig, a dab container and a dabber and of course you need a torch but get a good one at like walmart or something or just get a propane tank and attach a torch head to that. 

5. You mean to smoke bho, oil, wax shatter etc? You don't smoke dabs, dabbing is just the act of putting the concentrate onto the hot nail.

6. You can buy a domeless qwartz nail that just fits into any 14mm downstem for like $35. No need for vapor domes or male to male adapters its just one piece.

7. What he said if you're trying to go cheap ^^. You can throw it right in your bong if you already have one.

8. I second domeless quartz nails tho I have smoked out of a domeless titanium nail and was all like "SHIT MUTHUFUKKA DAT BE DA REAL MOTHUFUCKA DOWN FOR HIS CRIME NIGGA NIGGA NIGAA EASY 99" Just kidding, domeless nails are pretty sweet though. Just do some research online and look around a headshop. CHances are your first piece won't be your last if you start getting into dabbing.

9. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to start dabbing I would suggest getting a vape pen, then getting a rig and torch when you are ready. thedablifestyle.com has vape pens for $24 and some pretty cheap rigs too.

10. Smoke dabs 😂😭lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Grow up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. and I'm not grown up because I find the term funny and am allowed to laugh at it? I think you sir are the one who should grow up lol

13. That's pretty immature man, you really should grow up.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Nice site bro. Really nice prices for the quality! Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. what's immature? Finding something funny? You make no sense/your opinions irrelevant lol

Watch out everyone, he's gonna spread his vast knowledge on "smoking dabs".. Then in the end after multiple harsh, long posts he's gonna claim it was all a troll :laughing:

17. What else do you do with dabs other then smoke them?   Drop them on the floor? :confused_2:

Check out your lhs and see what they got, they are bound to have some decent setups for around $100.  Make sure you research different types of nails though.  Most of the cheap ones are labeled as 'temporary' as glass ones are infamous for exploding!

18. a fine trophy you make :bongin:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. No problem man, they have the best prices and always send free gifts when you order. Don't know why, but it's awesome. Definitely recommend it. Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum