Imagine This Place As An Actual City...

Discussion in 'General' started by dreamvape, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Id be constantly riding around in a fast car or a old school 'lac, organizing caravan blunt routes.

2. I think it'd be a cool concept

but...eventually there'd be an all out flame war that started in the things that annoy you thread though. Then it'd carry out into all the sports threads until some self absorbed and full of himself asshole dumps on the lonely thread/horny/curvy girl thread with his so called superiority which ignited an all out inferno eventually taking PYT

this last ditch hope, and by all means greatest thing on GC would eventually force Yoda, Sirsog, IgnorantFool, and ICGreen to drop the nukes and murder everyone

3. I'm guess weed would be legal? I'd grow the shit out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #25 Omega369, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I'd be the town surgeon

Wasn't there a thread way back about blades trying to buy a Grasscity island

Omega369

5. who needs an island if we could just get land an build a community, not like it's impossible but improbable.
    Omega I think you would be the town sherif tbh

It's all just one big conspiracy

6. Roll the worlds longest joint from one end of the city to the other end

7. Yes. Yes there was. 

8. I say we all get butt naked and huddle together and pretend we are a city

9. I'd put on a cop uniform just to fuck with new blades.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I wouldnt do that, me and couple others might beat you up for resisting arrest. And I dare you to bring your dog haha. Jk brother.
    But forreal I fucking hate fucking cops.

buds, bitches and bandos :)
    Haha, what fun we can only imagine

buds, bitches and bandos :)

11. stop having sex with them then!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'd go to omegas sex parlor.
    Then to august wests garden, then wander my way to old school smokers house to smoke and eat all his pancakes and syrup.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Id visit all of yous

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. the city would definitely have to house the worlds largest laboratory dedicated to all cannabis related research, the city would operate hemp textile factories and lead the world in 'canna-media'... news, reviews, cooking shows, all that kinda stuff.

growing would be mandatory for residents and all visitors must attend an orientation 'session' at the chamber of commerce upon arrival.

the town will come together for annual festivals like 'sewing week', harvest time and our national day will of course be 4/20.

15. #36 Tokesmith, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    Lol the stickies would turn into stores or something. I'd be blazing then find all the blades in the mind over matter section and discuss.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

16. Best city Eva!!!!