Weight Is At 188.8 Lbs, Woo

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by donewithweed, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Alright so finally I am right at that magic 190 number I have been waiting SO long to hit. I have been doing constant workouts, mostly compound. I do heavy days and light days, but mostly in the 6 rep range to increase my strength. It's worked the best for me out of anything I have done for my body.

As for eating, I'm just eating. Lots of everything. I try getting most of my calories from lean meats, fruits, veggies, and lower GI carbs. I still eat junk though, but my body is finally putting on weight. It's not just fat either, I have measured my body fat percentage and am very well off still.

Next goal is to hit 200, hopefully by 2015!

What are some of your super foods for putting on weight?

2. I want to loose weight without any exercise. Can any one advised me?

3. it's called liposuction and costs quite a bit of money

4. Or just get your diet in check. Losing weight happens at a caloric deficit. Stuff like exercise only helps improve your results and the time it takes, as well as your health in other aspects.

5. Nice man, congrats.  What's your height and bf%?

One of the best foods for weight gain is ice cream.  High fat + high carb = weight gain.

6. Thanks I am 6' 0" and currently at 13%, which is more than I used to be. I know people might wonder why I am trying to gain muscle and fat, but it's hard for me. I want to be strong and look good, but I need a healthy body to start with. And for me that means making sure I can get the necessary calories, rather than be super thin without much mass.

I do love some Hagen Daas mmm.

Oh I use skin fold calipers for measuring my body fat.

7. Good shit man, you're definitely getting big.  Just remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint.  Best to eat as clean as possible so you don't run into health issues later.  Haagan Dazs is a great choice for ice cream, no additives (the basic flavors at least).

8. I just have the straight chocolate every now and then, mm.

Yeah I think a lot of my weight is coming from my legs and back. My strong point is my deadlift. Past that everything is in need of improvement haha, but it's fun. I enjoy working out. It is the diet that is the hardest part for me so far.

9. #9 iSmokePurps, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    I third Hagen Daas.

Also skin calipers are a good idea but it's generally accepted that getting people's estimations from pictures is a more accurate. Maybe try both if you're dedicated/up for it.

Good luck!

10. Hey dude! You can easily lose weight without any exercise and side effect by taking little amount of diet pills, so you can lose weight easily and it has no side effect.

11. Way to dig this up from 7 months ago.

Any update from OP?