Can Hillary Clinton Get Neocons To Switch Back To The Democratic Party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Aug 11, 2014.

1. #1 Limecat, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  2. No. Her biggest problem in '16 will be that people associate her with Obama. 

Even if they are basically the same, I doubt they'll admit it.

3. #4 capitate, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    Neocons, no. Those clowns have an irrational undying hatred for both Clintons that is almost as intense as their fear and loathing of Obama. They will never become Democrats. Neither will the TP - ers, The tea party is mostly a broken down old Chevy truck that runs on wild visions of that "gay Muslim coon" in the white house ordering the staff to bring him fried chicken at midnight while he watches Spike Lee movies in the same seat from which Ronald Reagan watched John Wayne ride horses. After Obama retires to world statesmanship and starts earning his Nobel, they may settle down some but they will never be Dems either. Although it doesn't always seem that way there are mostly sane people in this country however. 

I had a point...

4. #5 Lenny., Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    “Hillary Works for Goldman Sachs and Likes War” – Former Bill Clinton Aide

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-works-for-goldman-sachs-and-likes-war-former-bill-clinton-aide/5396307

Last week, Hillary-The-Hawk emerged, once again, with comments to The Atlantic attacking Obama for being weak and not having an organized foreign policy. She was calling Obama weak despite his heavy hand in droning, bombing and intervening during his Presidency. While Obama is often wrong, he is hardly a pacifist commander. It's a small wonder that since 2008, Hillary-The-Hawk has been generally described as, in the words of the New York Times journalist Mark Landler, “more hawkish than Mr. Obama.”

Wherein peace and democracy bombs, drone striking civilians, and arming religious fanatics is considered weak... there may be a problem. 

Absolutely disgusting rhetoric from this woman.

you don't consider the Clintons and obama neocons?

6. I'm.afriad of this woman becoming president for sure.

The Democrats already consider right wing groups terror threats. And.Hilary Clinton said gun rights activists are like terrorists.

I fear a return to draconian roundups and concentration camps

But I'm paranoid. I'm.sure we will be fine

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app