Monsanto Poised To Take Over Commercial Cannabis Growing In All Legal States

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by shaggyballs, Aug 10, 2014.

1. I would recommend not being a member of sites like this if one has those concerns. Buy High Times off the shelf with cash or find a books store for your knowledge base. yes, internet is addicting as any drug but its withdrawals are not as severe as you may think. 

2. Here's how to make the best bud, take your dankest strain male and put it under cfl cabnit grow then take its pollen and pollinate branches of your dank females. Then you get some seeds and alot of bud still, plan the seeds and walla! New strain you made along with dank. Trifecta!

yea no doubt!  The price of weed is crazy. Id rather pay the power company and know what I have too. :

4. Stop using Botanicare, General Hydroponics, General Organics or Vermicrop. Monsanto has purchased those nutrient lines so far that I know of. I manage a grow store so I stopped selling any of there products.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its not that hard to hide it honestly. Its a little pricey to do it right, but it isnt hard.

6. I
    honestly if u keep them in freezer, they can last decades. Advice from the legendary breeder DJ SHORT. U know him for the wonderful strain FLO.

7. Bump, lets spread the word!