Monsanto Poised To Take Over Commercial Cannabis Growing In All Legal States

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by shaggyballs, Aug 10, 2014.

1. There is should definitely be room in your bug out bag for a seed stash :ey:

Hopefully the big M doesn't try to patent all strains...

2. #22 llllllllll, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Cool. The 1% of weed smokers who actually learn about what they are smoking and stuff like that beyond just getting high will probably steer clear of this but the other 99%... the every day person who just wants to take the edge off will not give a shit. Unless dispensaries start educating their (legal) buyers they will like I said, buy whatever their local shop sells.

Me thinks that the only people who seriously are going to complain about things like GMO's are those who just want something to complain about.. like hippies. Sorry, but if you do not have a healthy body to begin with, IE weight, blood pressure, heart-rate etc.. then complaining about GMOs (something that has yet to be without-a-doubt proven to be bad for you) should be at the bottom of your list.  Work on something you actually understand (your body) before you try to complain about something you've probably only been force fed facts about over a news program and actually know very little about or have read any studies on.

A closet and a light.bag of potting soil ,cups,water and seeds.  It realy is that simple to get started.

4 months later you cut them down.

4. #25 garrison68, Aug 26, 2014
    This is all such bullshit.   Mexico is capable of growing fine marijuana which will satisfy 80-90% of the North American weed market, for a fraction of the price it costs to grow it here.   If you ever smoked really good Mex, you'd agree.   It will eventually happen, it's the only logical choice.  As for other imports, they'll do just fine as well.   For very special medical types, we can leave that to the domestic growing experts.      

5. It will suffice for the Budweiser and Coors fans but there are quite a few microbrew lovers out there.

6. Yeah growing, in general,is simple of course. On the other hand, you could risk losing your house, kids, money, and your freedom for several in years in many states for even growing a couple of plants. Those who have the ability and can legally do so, for sure should but I'm just saying its a awfully big assumption that the majority can, at least currently.

7. The majority of those people have never tried good imported weed so they can't judge it.  

8. #30 beaniegrl420, Aug 26, 2014
    Im sorry, isn't this MEDICAL news too? Because to be so arrogant as to think that anyone and everyone can grow, is exactly the kind of logic that has kept a ban from dispensaries in my city! I told the mayor straight to his face that I 1. have two black thumbs 2. have three closets in my 1 bedroom apt... a utility closet, a linen closet and a bedroom closet. Seeing as I share with a non-medical user, which closet does he suggest I give up? Maybe he'll have a closet I can use? He immediately rejected everything I had just said, and was all, oh anyone can grow in a closet! WRONG!

And I'm not even disabled! Think of the patients who will have no choice BUT to use these products, and stop being such hubristic, narrow-minded advocates for your own needs. 

9. Yes any one can grow they Just like to come
    Up with excuses on why they can't.
    You have black thumps. Haha. Read a book. It's called weed for a reason. It grows like one.
    2. You don't have a closet. Go take a stroll in the micro grow section. You can grow in somthing as small as a
    PC case, empty speaker box or a small mini fridge. Solves your space issue. Got any other reason why you can't grow.
    The only way I could see someone not being able to grow was if they are bed ridden and if that was the case that why we have caregivers.
    Non legal states. That is a different story.

10. You think you know me so well! I've tried, it's an expensive hobby to try when you don't know what you're doing. How unsympathetic can you be? THIS is why I hate dealing with legalizers, and why I stick to medical. You people make me so sick with your selfishness, sometimes.  Most times.

Hmm... Id love my chance to make sweeping generalizations about your problem solving skills and lack of life ability too. Just tell me when you're ready.

11. #33 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I am legalizer. Lol. I am the last person that would be called that.
    I am a medical patient bro and yes. It is that easy to grow weed.
    150watt hps light. 3x3x3 box with two plants. They die. Try again. What other excuses do you want to come up with.
    I started with in the back of my closet grow and now this man.

Attached Files:

12. Cause it's so easy to grow and share, they will never monopolize it like food. It's all good.

13. No Sgt. your definitely not a legalizer, but you do seem fairly unsympathetic to people who cannot grow (considering their your costumers that surprises me). Get your god damn head out of your ass and realize that despite the fact it is relatively easy to grow, not everyone's situation(health, legal, housing, etc..) is the same and therefore greatly effects their ability to grow, ya selfish piece of crap.

14. Let it out. We all know how you feel.

Attached Files:

15. #37 Mikeyak, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    So it turns out it wasn't your HEAD up your ass after all...

16. Interesting input, alot are anti gmo. It'll be a sad day when weed turns like cigs...but by then hopefully I'll be a bazillionaire from selling my high potency mmj :}

17. It really is that easy. I been growing for 7 years and started when I was taking horti for college while in hs dual enrollment. There's alot to growing, but for the basics it's a weed and you plant it and make sure it has sun and water and air flow. After 50-90 days you'll have ganja. Not difficult.. Very simple lol I have 19 in a cabinet. It'll be -30 out soon, can't tell me it's that hard :p

18. Seriously, it's that easy! 30-70 electric increase if using indoor cfls. Simple, common. If your not growing, you might aswell be. My chronics 5x Better than street herb in the state I'm in.