Is God Real?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by xProbablyHigh, Aug 10, 2014.

1. #61 ProGMO, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Name a technology that we cannot prove had a creator.  Like technology man created the gawds. 

2. Scientist say what caused the big bang was just 1 particle that was already here and always has been. Now how is that any different from a "god". If you were to go around and ask people if hell was real, most people would say yes. Because of all of the shit that happens in the world almost everyone can agree that a hell does exist, but if you ask the same thing about heaven you get a clash of Atheist vs Christians. There are so many endless possibilities of how we humans came to.

We can argue and argue everyday all day long until we die. Some believe we came from aliens. Some believe in a spaghetti flying monster. In my opinion it doesn't even matter. We'll each find out the answer when we die. I say live life how you want to live it, not how a book(bible) wants you to. 

3. That question wasn't for you haha you high bro?

4. In the beginning Man created God; 
    and in the image of Man 
    created he him. 

2 And Man gave unto God a multitude of 
    names,that he might be Lord of all 
    the earth when it was suited to Man 

3 And on the seven millionth 
    day Man rested and did lean 
    heavily on his God and saw that 
    it was good. 

4 And Man formed Aqualung of
    the dust of the ground, and a 
    host of others likened unto his kind.

5 And these lesser men were cast into the
    void; And some were burned, and some were
    put apart from their kind.

6 And Man became the God that he had
    created and with his miracles did
    rule over all the earth.

7 But as all these things
    came to pass, the Spirit that did
    cause man to create his God
    lived on within all men: even
    within Aqualung. 

8 And man saw it not.

9 But for Christ's sake he'd
    better start looking.

5. Now its modern technology.. all you said was a creation. A creation can be pretty much anything. Life being a creation of existence and evolution. Rain created when drops get too heavy and fall it Earth, creating a splash. Don't act like you're not looking at every single aspect of the universe as a creation of your god.. and at no point does evolution NEED a god. Abiogenesis, I know it has the term genesis in it.. but its the spontaneous, non deity guided process of organic life forms from inorganic matter. That's probably the point you believe needed your god.. and it isn't needed.

And to me, that's a sign of weakness when you believe you'll be a shitty person without your god watching your every move. Ask yourself "why do I think I'll actually be a bad person without god?". There's probably a reason you believe you'll be a shitty person.. If you believe that you'll just shit all over your fellow man for your own selfish desires, maybe that's because you're just a selfish person?

Morals can come from other humans and yourself. Hell, has your god ever personally spoke to you to give you morals? No, you get them from a book, your preacher, your family, your friends, your society.. in other words, from other humans. So in reality, all the morals you've acquired are from other people, not god himself.

A good example of how to get your morals without gods, in terms of what to do with other humans, all you need to do is ask "how would I, a human being, want to be treated?" And if you ask yourself that, then you'll know how to treat others. Everything else will just fall into place.. get rid of any emotional belief and you're left with the logical answer, how do I want to be treated. That's humanism in a nutshell.

You say I'm just brushing off the evidence.. but that's literally impossible when you haven't provided a shred of evidence. Did you provide any evidence to back up your "facts"? Cause I sure as hell didn't see it..

Mobile mumbling..

6. I do. If you pour water into dirt a plant starts growing from it even if you don't have seeds, that is gods creation to bring life even in desolate places across the earth, no matter the condition some form of life can exist there.

Look at life itself on this planet there is a lot of life and species from animals to bugs and a giant planet to roam on that is a testament to gods imagination even if your thrown in the wild you can survive with natural foods and water.

The earth is dirt and the sun is fire,

In the beginning god made the jinn which are the angels and satan as well

And they where made of fire !

And then god created man of dirt,

And god asked satan to bow in respect to his new creation, satan said hell no they are dirt and I am fire fuck them.

Imagine your the earth and the sun is talking shit about you, that is satan vs man manifested straight into the solar system the sun and earth dancing in an eternal battle of good vs bad

7. #67 ProGMO, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    The answer was for you. Not high at all. Why do you ask? Do I smell high?

8. You just ignored my shit it took me awhile to type that hoe.

Nah, I saw your profile pic and I assumed you where high off your ass

9. Is this supposed to be you providing evidence? Or schizophrenic rambling? Cause it seems to be the latter when it should be the former..

And wait.. do you honestly believe that you can just pour water on dirt and a plant will grow? Cause that's not how it works.. at all. Not all plants reproduce with seeds, but they don't just pop into existence due to your god's grace from water and dirt. I really hope you were (poorly) trying to be metaphorical there.

Mobile mumbling..

10. So much for debate when it is convenient

11. LOL! 

Not high at all. What does my profile say?

12. I'd give you a debate of you could provide evidence, data, information, anything other than a personal belief.. but you can't. And its a serious question, do you honestly believe that if you pour water on plain dirt a plant will just appear due to your god?

Mobile mumbling..

13. Go try it always works

14. I can't tell who's trolling who in this thread anymore, lol.

So the answer to my question is a yes? This is one of those situations where you just have to give up on someone.. cause to continue forward we'd have to circle all the way back to elementary school. I will say I honestly hope you keep your belief though, cause you sound like you know you'll be a terrible person without a chaperone.

16. It didn't work

17. I love you too bro

18. One love man.. one love.

19. so if i took a shit on kelly clarkson's white sofa and it looked like eddie murphy does that count as intelligent design?

20. ^ no, that would show the human mind will see faces/objects in anything. Bad analogy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum