Is God Real?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by xProbablyHigh, Aug 10, 2014.

:bongin: I'm just here for the shitshow.

2. It was a joke. I believe there could be a could, there could not be a god. We could just be in a twilight zone episode on the some other universe where they made miniature twilight zone episodes for us to watch in that twilight zone episode.

3. Look up immortal technique, "conquerors". My God is real, and He is YHVH. He is capable of ending evil, but is unwilling. He is a jealous God. And He does not work in the context of mens pride, thus He denies the demanders proof. He is wise. And takes His time. Whatever He wills, whenever He wills, it is done. I've tested Him and was corrected by my hypocrisy. I denied Him and He granted me all He willed me to have. None of my prayers to Him have failed. And because He is not subjected to mere mortal vanity, He is unrestrained in judgement. He is a perfect God, and I witness this. And no one, using vain science or vain philosophy will be able to take my faith away, for my witness of truth is greater than your denial...

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Praise be to the Lord of all worlds.

5. All hail Qxulu...

Gods not real. We are animals doing our thing just like goats or alligators do

7. Yes. The god of all hosts is his name.

8. I doubt it. And if he is I strongly dislike him

9. Sometimes when im really baked and listening to reggae, I start to think god might just exist. But this only happens when I listen to reggae music while high. Any other time, I certainly don't.

10. nope, not real. One of man's oldest inventions whether good or bad. 

11. The gawds are insanity grappling with delusion.  
    LOL! Zappa in Lithuania! 

12. Definitely bad. Paraphrasing from a great man;

It is a horrible idea that there is someone who owns us, we makes us, who supervises us waking, and sleeping. Who can convict us of thought crime, just for what we thing we can be condemned. (Totalitarian defined ). To wish this to be true is to wish to live as an abject slave. To an unalterable, unchallengeable celestial dictatorship. It would be like living in fucking North Korea.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey what's going on? I'd like to share my opinion on what you just said. What information I have gathered I've come to understand science is to understand how everything works. The proof is everything we see and us breathing. The law of physics was "discovered" but it always existed and now is understood. Knowing that the sun makes things grow and the earth is at the perfect distance is science that's understood. Scientists didn't make these things happen. They study it then explain it to you. If you believe in everything you see understand that something more powerful made the sun. God is a spirit not a man. "Gods" are a trick. Look up "Fallen Angels" & "The Watchers" that will help you understand where the "gods" came from

14. Everything exists everywhere.

God is all, the universe, everything, positivity, light, love, consciousness, that which you are.

It's impossible for god not to exist.  It's impossible for anything to not exist in an infinite universe.

15. Hooray for claims and circular reasoning.^

16. Science try's to explain where we come from using a terrestrial point of view, believing in god is creationism so they are basically opposite forces like a magnet.

Science is amazing but don't put your trust on it 100%, any scientist will tell you that they don't even know how the moon got there and can't prove it all they have is theories.

Energy can not be created nor destroyed just change from one form to another so god always was, always will be, and always has been that's hard to grasp with our mortal minds that's why so many don't believe in god.

Basic science states that any creation demands a creator, we are not a machine we need a purpose and a reason for being.

If it was a proven fact that god didn't exist people wouldn't give a fuck and life would be like gta v

17. ^this     aaaaaaand thread done.

If you always label things you don't understand, you'll never understand them.

19. Would you like to elaborate?

20. I respect the idea that people will choose to believe what they want, but when presented with a question like "don't you doubt it a single bit?" you see them get that twinkle in their eye because they know it's against most religions to DOUBT it. If god is going to smite me for being a good person but knows I don't believe in any religious book for that matter he might as well just do it.

It's a waste of time, if god's real, he wants you to ENJOY LIFE.