Im Growing Outdoors And Im A Noob

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Korbin, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Go and grab it, won't do any real harm.

Just don't allways do it as environmental stress such as light leaks can cause a plant to think about being a hermie 😁

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    PM me for The Vault Seed Bank's details and a discount code!
    So many people asking :)

2. OK thanks chef and yea I don't ever open the closet unless light is on I just wanted my bag haha.... And when I close the door it gets pitch black in there

3. Hmm I keep getting updates saying people are posting here but when I come here there isn't anything new...

4. You get a notification for people like ing posts aswell

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    "Its absurd to think anyone could own a naturally occurring plant. Simply preposterous!" - Pokesmot247

5. I know that, I'm getting them saying people have replied to the thread....

6. oh, that's weird.

GC is fucked and well glitchy at times tho.
    Hopefully the new site update and the app update next year will help it to run a lot smoother :)

Chef.

"Its absurd to think anyone could own a naturally occurring plant. Simply preposterous!" - Pokesmot247

7. Next year lmao

8. I know right! So long but meant to be early next year

Chef.

9. Hey an update next year anytime is better than no update at all
    Quick ?..... Would it hurt to put my fan on the timer with the light? Poor thing hasnt been turned off since its been in the closet
    Oh also quick little update... I finally watered myst today and I did add some nutes!!

10. Hey y'all how is everyone today? Me, I'm OK hehe. I got to looking on the web at pics and comparing them to myst and I'm pretty sure its a male.... Here's the best I could do with my phone....

Please tell me I'm wrong I don't need a male right now... If it is I'm just gone stick it outside and start anew. I couldn't get that seed to pop that I got from that super skunk bag :( so I got a few bag seed I'll try and pop one....

Attached Files:

11. Hey can a mod delete this thread I'm gonna make a new one as soon as I get a few seeds to pop

12. Just leave it and once it stay inactive for a while it will get deleted.

Make a thread for all your grows like my one.

Chef.

www.projectstormthefilm.com

13. That's what I planned to do... An outdoor indoor adventure like yours lol sorry I'm a title theif

14. I don't mind bud, but I think that's the best way to go, for sure.

Chef.

www.projectstormthefilm.com

15. New thread up folks come sub it , this one is trash now

16. Share the link bro

Chef.

17. #378 PlaidBeeSmokin', Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015

I hope so, I don't get notifications for so many things.  I'll be skimming through a thread and see a bunch of quotes(of mine) and questions people asked/answered me.  I sometimes wonder how many things I miss out on?  oh well.

Well, unfortunately you've got a dude, dude. [​IMG]

How many outdoor ladies you have for this season?  And strains?  I'm gonna skim through your thread here but some current info is cool too.

ANd man, Anytime you can build something instead of buying it, IMO you should go for it.  I find that I learn way more if I build things myself.  

Plaid

You go to your profile page and hit "EDit my profile"

There you will see "notification options"  It's in there.

PLaid