How Long Dose Your High Last?

Discussion in 'General' started by g.h.o.u.l., Aug 10, 2014.

1. Talking in terms of time, my high is really good for the first 30 minutes but wheres off. I smoke around 2-5 bowls from my bong. Is this abnormal? What about you guys? 

2. If I smoke two blunts (.4-.6) about 20 minutes apart, I can sustain an incredible high for about 20 minutes then come down to a tolerable, more functional high for many hours

3. If I take 6 doses of marijuana I'm high for 3 days

4. The 30 minutes is the peak, then it wears off after about another hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I dab. So honestly 3 dabs puts me at a really stoned level for about an hour then the gradual decline over the following 2 or so hours is my regular schedule.

6. I'm really stoned for about an hour, then my buzz starts going down for about 3 or 4 hours after that, then it goes away completely.

Sent from my iPad using G

7. #7 QuatroCT, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I vape and I'll have a very clear headed high for about 2 and a half to 3 hours. if I smoke a good size joint, maybe 1.5ish, I'll have a my classic feeling high for three and a half hours, then I roll another and repeat

8. who puts .4-.6 in a blunt... That's no blunt that's a joint?

It's all just one big conspiracy

9. I don't know I haven't come down yet

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon

10. *does     *wears

My high lasts a good 4 -6 hours after a t break. If my tolerance is high, then yeah i'm takin bong rips every 20 minutes.

11. Wheres it going?

[​IMG]

12. thank you for saying that! I have always said:

half gram = joint
    1 gram = bomber
    2 grams = king sized or cone
    3 or more grams = blunt.

The rastafaris in Jamaica invented the blunt. They were the ones that hollowed out the cigar and packed 3 grams in that thing and fired it up!! They did not mess around when it came to weed. You offer them a half gram joint and they would kick your ass lol.

13. #13 RetarrrdedTexas, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    depends on ROA, and quality, and tolerance...

like right now, tolerance isn't bad, i smoke like 2 or 3 times a day, usually 2 or 3 bowls with my roomates (2 other heads) each setting in a bong... high lasts about 2-3 hours, before i feel like having another sesh..

i took a couple dabs later on yesterday though and was absolutely destroyed, high for about 4 hours and then passed out for about 8 hours...just woke up a little while ago lol.. smoked a bowl out of the bubbler right when i woke up... bout 3 hours ago.. bout to smoke another one..

high quality herb 8,9/10, BHO from the same herb

14. We despise joints though and cigarillos are easier to get. Also if we roll two smaller blunts, we can spread them out and be higher for much longer.. That's just how we do it man

15. real high for about 30 mins or so and then just high for about 4 hrs even to the next day (13hrs).

...you know your going to have a good day when you wake up high. the morning after

16. I assume ur under 18 if there "easier to get" I personally can buy whatever I want. so harsh smoke for a .4-.6 no thanks.

It's all just one big conspiracy

17. I'm actually 20 years old. The blunts aren't harsh though. We've become experienced in rolling blunts, so harshness is out of the factor until the roach.

18. #18 123burnthattree, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Never roll less than a gram; joint, blunt, anything. Make it worth your time at least

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

finally someone who doesn't make me feel bad about my consumption haha. but when I dab, I'm gonna take 2, maybe 3. but if I take two fatties I'm usually set. this keeps me pretty stoned for about 1-2 hours, by 3 hours later I'm 100% sober. 

even some of my friends who own rigs will take a dab that's like 75% of the size of a 'regular' dab in my eyes, and be ripped to the point of falling asleep. I know they dab frequently, too, at least a couple times a day. must be some kinda magic tolerance. 

20. When I first started smoking my high would last for hours or at least out felt that way

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★