Help Transplanting Clones Outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eastonPf12, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Ok so I have 5 clones just starting to root off of a cotton candy mother plant. Awhile back I posted in sick plants and problems I had tried to tie down two stalks after I had topped. I split the plant in two. I panicked and tied the snapped stem with cloth. All good right? When she started to flower my father (paranoid) feared the flying pigs in blue would spot my tree and haul us off to the pokey....in turn he completely snapped off the better half of my plant. I went into my George Clooney ER trauma mode and started taking clippings. Now its about 90F where im at and these clones have been in the saftey of my house slowly rooting. Now my question is how should I introduce these babys back into the hott hot hawt outdoors to reflower?
    btw while im thinking the clones have little baby roots. Like the dot kinda roots and the little 1 inch roots not just super rooted atm

Attached Files:

2. Put them out and push the soil pretty up on the stalk so they won't tumble over. As for temp they will be alright just water them when you put them outside.

3. Let them root completely and replant outside. They will flower if the mother is sexually mature. They will take longer than the mother but will still produce some flowers.