Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kalashnikov95, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Yo so I've been saving a bunch of stems to make tea, but I couldn't get on today and I really feel like smoking..if I chopped the stems finely, would they get me high if I smoke out of a pipe? How harsh is it compared to a joint/bong?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. don't smoke stems, they're nasty don't burn well and don't give u a normal high but rather an undesired buzz. 

3. Drink the Cool Aid,  I mean Tea!

4. Reminds me of that old diddy from Cheech and Chong:
    " No stems or seeds that you don't need! Acapulco Gold is bad-ass weed." 
    Then he takes another puff, and asks if he can re-do the 'commercial' they're doing, which involves him taking a huge draw off of a huge joint.  He keeps getting sillier and sillier after each puff.

5. I prefer to smoke cherry stems. Makes my meat taste good

6. Smoking stems will give you a sore throat, a headache and maybe (just maybe) a little buzz for 5 minutes. OP, I want you to go ahead and crush the stems anyway and roll it up in a joint. Take some pics!! A stem filled joint yeah boy!

7. I read once that stems contain a lot of thc but they definitely don't give u a good buzz

8. i am sitting on the same situation.  i m gonna make tea.

9. Well if there was a lot of thc like you claim
    Would it not get you high then.
    Silly kids

10. don't save for tea, if you can see a lot of trichomes keep it for qwiso