Wtf Happened To My Precious Plant? Please Help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by trixong, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Hello people of Grasscity!
    I am growing an outdoor Jack Herer. it vegged for 3 months had some pests problems nothing too major, sprayed it with soapy water with garlic etc.. a few times with no problems what so ever. 
    A week ago I found webbings on the lower part on the plant connecting between stems and since I have had some weird spots and holes on my leaves I assumed its spider mites.
    LONG STORY SHORT
    it had started flowering 3 days ago and on that day I sprayed her massivly with a mix of garlic pepirment castile soap vinegar canola oil and cinamon.
    I came back 3 days later to find her all fucked up with leaves yelloing wilting and dying, with various spots shapes and colors on them. and some stigmas (the white hairs) are brown and this is only first week of flower.
    I never had any problems with spraying her so maybe its a nute burn?
    I am also starting to think she doesnt have spider mites because I didnt really see any and there are LOTS of spiders and insects where she's at so maybe just typical spider webbings?

Today i sprayed her again and this time rinsed her. 
    would she be ok? What should I be doing to help her?
    Help would be greatly appreciated.
    IMAG2512.jpg IMAG2513.jpg IMAG2514.jpg IMAG2515.jpg IMAG2516.jpg IMAG2517.jpg IMAG2518.jpg IMAG2520.jpg IMAG2521.jpg IMAG2523.jpg IMAG2524.jpg IMAG2525.jpg IMAG2526.jpg IMAG2527.jpg IMAG2528.jpg IMAG2530.jpg IMAG2531.jpg IMAG2533.jpg IMAG2534.jpg

2. it looks like nute burn to me. how often do you feed and with what at how strong? if it is nute burn try to flush it out by watering it with the hose, let the hose run for about 30 mins on each hole. that should leach most the salts out.

3. It may look like nute burn but from the lack in size for a plant that's better than three months old, I'd have to speculate and say it's lack of nutrients. Not enough info.

4. Try some fox farm sledgehammer it will help get salt buildup out.

5. I usually give them full strength veg once a week with mollasses. three days ago I gave her 1\\4 strength bloom.

Could be I'm checking the subject.

Is she really that small? i trained her pretty intesly to grow that way instead of a sativa. And I dont think I didnt give her enough nutes, maybe too much.

Not possible for me because it will take like a month to arrive in the mail :(

Thanks everybody for the fast reples.
    I'm still confused on how to stop this, will it spread and how will it affect my final result. also why the stigmas are turning red.

6. I think feeding her every week in soil in the ground is way to much. You dont need to feed that much in the ground. Its ao many nutrients in the ground as it is. Id still flush the way I said and slack off the nutrients. This year you learn your mistakes, next year wait for your plants to tell you the are hungry. Now don't let that go to the extreme and its dying on you. Just watch for leaves to start to turn yellow. It will be the bottom leaves that start, shes now telling you that now im taking nutrients from my bottom leaves to keep me alive. Dont pluck the leaves off because shes eating them tell she gets what she needs from a foliar feeding and a root drench. Also dont feed full strength salt base nutrients in the ground like you have. If you can turn your eyes to organic base furts. You almost cant burn with them.

7. @[member="GOLDENBOY"]

If you don't feed every week, how often would you suggest?

I personally feed on the same day once per week, without any issues.

8. Never grown outdoors, so I am legitimately curious.

9. Are you growing in a container or in the ground?

10. Container, with drainage holes.