Crystal Clear White Shatter. 60 A Gram What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Damn the peanut farmer from down south putting it down please advise me to where you bho technique is written down..

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Everywhere pretty much hahaha check the BHO threads in the harvesting and processing subforum, I have info all throughout dem hoes :bongin:

3. #43 dabKling, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    i've actually got some fresh frozen in the freezer and access to more but haven't pulled the trigger on the game yet, mainly cuz I don't got time to waste fucking it up.  there is, however, some incentive to doing it well.....

I may have to find an excuse to goto CA and beg for a seminar.

4. I haven't felt like a noob on this forum in a minute but wtf is fresh frozen? Is it the newest hot strain out? Sounds like a hybrid sativa dom.  

5. #45 NEFarmer, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    ^ are you stoned? Lol jp. Fresh plant trimmings, then frozen

6. snipped off the plant into a freezer bag and frozen to be processed, live resin :)

7. Looks amazing, are you running organic only?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks! Yes, my own mixed ammended soil. just water, compost teas, botanical teas, Bokashi, EM/probiotics etc.

9. That must be some tasty product!

10. It is! Its got a nice earthy, spicy flavor, I usually dont like that kind of terp profile but this is really nice. Its probably the little bit of Hawaiian thats in there. I think I did better by freezing my tube/material for 36hr as there was less plant taste compared to the first time I did it.

:bongin:

11. Whatever you're doing, clearly (no pun intended) you're doing it right. Hot water bath purge followed by vacuum?

12. thanks. yup, warm water though, not hot. save the terps :bongin:

13. Have you, or anyone for that matter, had experience dealing with the third-party manufacturers of vacuums like the ones sold on Amazon?

14. </blockquote>
    </blockquote>

15. dont question the great Jimmy Carter

16. Are you winterizing?

17. #58 bbhhoo1, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Its actually pretty thin...the shakes may be old not that fresh. I used power 5x ...4 cans per tube....each tube is about 100g shakes. I got about 14g outa 100g shakes now. I have a hot plate but I don't really heat it during blasting. The more you heat it, the more you will make it gooey and unstable. That is my experience. Our weather is around 70 around day time so I don't think I need hot plate. After I'm done blasting, I kept whipping it. And then I put the patty on parchment paper. Then I put it in vac chamber. I vac it until it doesn't muffin up much. And then I cover the patty with another parchment paper. And then I roll it with a stainless tube just to make the patty thinner. After I made it thinner, I used heat gun to heat the patty. I put it back in the vac chamber to purge more. I repeated this cycle for about 10 times. I'll take more photos tomorrow to show you guys. Its not very clear but its thin and lighter yellowish. 
    \nThings I can improve is these: I can dry the shakes more like laying them flat under the sunshine. And then put the shakes into the freezer the night before I blast it. I can also use better butane like whip-it 7x or even 9x but that will make the base cost higher. I get a master case power 5x locally for $160 now. I can also invest more on the pump. The pump I have now is 1 stage 3CFM. I can buy a 2 stages and 6CFM to make a powerful purge. Well...my 1 stage still pull to -29.5 psi tho. That's all I can think of now. 

18. What is your starting material like? Goof material makes good product