Franklins Tower Journal #1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Aug 10, 2014.

1. 78-83 for bloom. 80 avg. That plant was chopped and sacrificed for the other two I can only do two plants.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #82 Franklins Tower, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I found a grasshopper. They chew leaves. My cats caught two. They were coming throu th a hole in my screen. I hope it stays away from my nice plant. It was hot. My first grow with a HPS/MH system. It got hot a few times. Thank God for Dyna-grows protect or any silica product. I am having to water twice in a day the last two days. It got in the 80 to 82 for a while. NO MORE SUMMER GROWS.

3. I had to LST one plant. It was 8-10" higher than my other so I bent it down and now it's the same height. What is the best temps Headchef to have for veg is low 77-80 66% humidity and bloom higher temps 78-83 but lower humidity 55 or lower. Right?

4. 75-85 is the ideal tempi true obviously high humidity levels are good in veg but in flower a bit lower is better because you don't wonna cause mould :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

5. Is that nute burn or deficiancy.

6. Thanks headchef!
    I think it's nute burn. I forgot to spray it off. Dang. The big bushy one had everything chopped off except the top. I was going to kill it because of the space I have and How slow it is taking to bloom. Now my other two that are the same strain are loving the room.

7. I have to find a tub so I can water my plants and not have to move them. I want to try SOG with four plants. Is there alot of trimming doing SOG?

8. The 4 new. Now I am new to SOG. I have a small space. I want to get 4 plants in.

9. The first two. This app locks up after I do 2 pictures.

10. I think these got nute burn. I splashed some on the leaves and forgot to wash it off.

11. How much longer? I think a few weeks. Then before I harvest pack the container with ice so that she releases a tone of resin to protect her?

12. #92 Franklins Tower, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    It doednt Help that is spreading. It looks like bad nute burn. Or is it a toxicity. The new growth is green and has no signs of distress. Can someone just confirm its nute burn or what ever this is. It got diatomaceous earth on the leaves it's white. That didn't burn it it was the nutes. I have an issue. I need to rinse my plants.

13. I raised up the light fixture so we are a inches above the tallest branch.

14. I hope the heat stress stops. my thermo says 78-83 on avg. What fans(clilp) of not, to use. I bought the hurricane fans. POS. Stay away from them On ebay. I have fresh air but that fan has to be removed at night now. We have had 40f at nigh which is cold and only 8 degrees from freezing. Any suggestions on fans.

15. #95 Franklins Tower, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    One is like a Xmas tree and the other is Charlie Browns X Mas tree. Lol its all over the place

Attached Files:

16. These are some shots of my best plant. Lol it has heat burn and nute burn from its younger days. That top center bud is getting bigger. Mabel a half or more. Looks like 2 or 3 weeks. Any one else know how long? The white hairs from each flower are standing up. It's starting to smell. Got a machine that will kill the smell but also the oxygen.

Attached Files:

17. Crazy tree. Lol

Attached Files:

18. 1 1/2 months until it hits the pipe. Lol

19. How are they looking bro, you will have one monster cola right there

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Sept 27th. One to too weeks more till harvest.

Attached Files: