Franklins Tower Journal #1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Aug 10, 2014.

1. i will post a few here :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033280.382272.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033294.615247.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033308.664206.jpg make an anchor round the base like that.

Then tie down the top like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033372.834047.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033382.914546.jpg
    Then the down other parts like the same above. Should look like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033430.031799.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033443.747229.jpg

Then two weeks later it looks like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033462.831083.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408033471.647964.jpg

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

2. Your awsome Headchef, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. well thanks :) like the post if you like it, then I know.

Good luck buddy! And don't be scared to ask for help, as you can see I enjoy it :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

4. Well ill be. I have a nute deficiency I think. I just put it in some new dirt. I guess it needs micro. The one leaf has a spot that came over night.

5. I must not have done.something... I sprayed the plants with a protekt silica spray last night. I put FFOF and some manure and dolamite lime(to equalize the acidity from the cow poop) I added some of the jobes organic nutes, light warrior, an organic soil. I love to find my own blend. I have my San Marzano Tomatoes growing. The storm did damage to some.of them. Had blight. This is my composet pile and composter

Attached Files:

6. Nuts or water burn not bad. I still have these on 24 /0. They may need some rest. Idk.

....Snarf Snarf.

7. I can't post pics. the app keeps stopping. Ugh

....Snarf Snarf.

8. Took these yesterday. Finally got phone replaced so I can post pics.

Attached Files:

9. Here is Sir Franklins Tower. He has to sleep where we are switching beds. Love cats. They just don't care. Lol

Attached Files:

10. Bye you don't need to tie down the fan leafs since they will stay there, it's only the secondary branching that will grow up towards the light and will need tieing down :)
    Go check out that small guide on my thread then ask some question if you need.

Thinks it's about 3 pages back.

Looking very healthy tho dude 👍👍

Peace 👽

11. #31 Franklins Tower, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Here is an update. I took the LST off. It created alot more branches. I installed the two bulb t5 and the 4 sets of single t5s bulbs. Either Snarf or Franklin that took my ball of twine and my green tape for plants. Love those two cats but they remind me whos house it really is. Lol I can't tie anything down. I cut the string to redo everyone and then couldn't find the string. Mabel in the morning I'll find them or buy more. Shouldn't have cut the strings. Lol. Shit. Oh well the tops will get light .

Attached Files:

12. Thank you Oldschool. I'm an long time smoker 20 plus years but I've only been growing for 9 months. This is my first grow with my 400 watt MH/HPS system. I still need an in take so I can completely shut the door. I have an electrician in my family but I can't ask him to convert a 40 amp service into a service for my lights. I need 240 so the light when turned on doesn't draw so much amps. It's a low amp ballast once working but the start up is the kicker. Same with my fan. The draw from startup I can't have them on the same circuit because they will trip breaker. I have a 10 Guage twisted wire extension cord that can Handle plenty of amps.
    I can't wait to see these babies. They are supposed to be quick growing. The LST made one grow so quick.

13. Here are all three of the plants. Each one is bigger than the next. Over the past couple weeks I have just water them and on last Sunday gave them Dyna Grows KLN and protect along with some Rapid Start by General Hydroponics. They took off. I stopped the LST. I will do it to some that I don't need as quick as I do. I won't buy it. Lol

Attached Files:

14. #35 Franklins Tower, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Here is all three. They get water tomorrow. I use one to two tsp of Hydrogen Peroxide per gallon of distilled water. More oxygen molecules when it combines with water.

Attached Files:

15. Watered last night. This weekend is feed time. Every Sunday or Saturday depending when the soil dries enough. I will feed according to the GH soil feed schedual. I add protekt, cal mag, and kln from Dyna Grow. I use the flora series which has a rooting compound, vegan flora blend, floralicious (this shit rules)grow micro bloom and Kool bloom. It also has a flush. I'll use all except the Kool bloom until it flowers then no more rooting compounds and heavy on the cal mag. The vegan flora blend helps with flowering sites. I'm getting so excited. OH SNAP I forgot to say, I installed the intake. I will understand plug it when my wife brings home some screen. They are getting ready to explode and grow huge and then flower. I'll say by the first week of Sept we will be in flower.

Attached Files:

16. On one of the pics it looks like the claw. It's the one on the bottom with a green light shinning on it. It was the first one I posted. . Is it too much nutes. It's on my small one. The other two are almost the same size. Ones a bit bigger. There is a pic of a covered intake. I need to hook u my fan. 4" duct to 6" fan.

Attached Files:

17. If they are turning up like a taco this is usally due to heat stress.

Get some pics of the leaf in question and post that.

Just a tad hard to find dodgy leaves amongst all the rest :)

Looking very healthy dude 👍

Peace 👽

18. Dang it is only 82 max usually 79, 80. I wonder if thermometer is broken. I took the pic. It's the first or last one. They are same picture. I'll take more when I get home from pain Dr appointment.

19. #40 Franklins Tower, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    After looking over the plants it's heat. How far away from my plants should the 400w halide be? @[member="Headchef"]