Fleshlights

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigOlStankyDank, Aug 10, 2014.

1. I actually really want to get one there's some other toys I've been looking at first

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumqsq

And I have a husband, I still have vibrators. What's the difference? Why are men considered losers if they use a sex toy?

That's one of the sadder things I hear amongst men, being afraid to explore their sexuality because of stuff like that. Judgement.

Lame.

3. America sticks to its puritan roots unfortunately.

Male sex toys are beyond taboo, its ridiculous. Sexual repression is alive and very well in 'merica

4. i used to have one, but had a hard time getting it out of my ass..

shoulda read the directions first.

5. I think @[member="Omega369"] can help with that

-
    But on the sex toys in general note, while I have nothing against them, I dont really see a use for a fleshlight in the actual making love whereas a dildo or vibrator its pretty easy to use in the act, fleshlights kinda seem to me just to be for solo use.

Unless maybe fucking one while she sits on your face, but that seems like a recipe for suffocation, or at the very least difficult to focus on both simulataneouslu, but with skill I suppose it could simulate a threeway

6. As soon as my hand can't get the job done I'll buy one

i should add..

[​IMG]

8. I have a girlfriend. Who has dildos and vibrators. That I buy her. I didn't say anyone was a loser.

I was just saying my dick feels better when it's in my girlfriend, not a fake piece of flesh. It's a waste of money when I can nail my girlfriend twice a day for free.

9. I find it funny people who jerk themselves with their hands probably on a nightly basis, are looking down on those who rather use something else to achieve the same thing... 

10. I did not know what a fleshlight was until now. Wish I never knew.

11. I'd rather make my dog lick peanut butter off my dick.

12. Lol this fuckin thread man XD

:laughing:

13. I got me a Fleshlight Blade and I can't get enough of her, fill it up with some baby lotion and I just stick my dick right in slowly. 

14. A real vagina comes with a voice box attached though.. :hide:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Well if you were nice you would have offered the blowjob after you turned him down for sex:blink:

Hed probably just discreetly masturbate out of your sight, per usual.

16. I've had one for a little while, got it when it was on sale, my friend who's been with his girlfriend for over a year has one as well and enjoys it, his girlfriend even uses it on him from time to time, you can also soak it in hot water before you use it because the material they use for them holds heat, it feels really nice.

On a side note check this shit out http://www.autoblow2.com/ it's like an auto-fleshlight lol.

17. #37 IllestVillain, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    ^ I aint stickin my dick in ANY mechanical contraptions.. what if you got a defective one and it just mangled your penis beyond repair???

18. I bought one a couple years ago when I was virgin to see if penetration would be painful before the real thing. My foreskin is very tight. I've used it about 5 times I mean it feels good but maintenance was a bitch. After having my mom find it and feel embarassed and having to sanitize it every time I used it I just threw it away. It does feel better than using your hand tho.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. The fucked up thing is, the same thing pretty much applies to a real vagina. And likewise for women with the dirty dicks. So it's really kind of a moot point.