The Milkmans Coco Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Geez you weren't already topping? Nice work with the LST.

2. Haha thanks, yeah I like smashing them and pinching them to oblivion.

3. IMG_20141220_111601.jpg

Got some free newer stuff from 'mad farmer' out of aliso viejo as well as a couple samples of rhizo blast from botanicare.. Gotta love free stuff!

4. IMG_20141220_121125.jpg IMG_20141220_121255.jpg

Mixin' time! Bout to break down some coco and mix it up, then transplant the 2 ak47's to a 7 gallon, then the master and wcsd to a 10 gallon.

5. IMG_20141220_133811.jpg

Cloned the master in perlite/coco w a clear cup over it for a dome

6. Should pull some weight now mate, you do 50/50 perlite?

Free nutes is sweet.

7. Yeah hopefully I pull around a half elbow from the ak47 and master. Could be more tho.. I was going to stake them up but my hydro shop homie gave me a scrog net that will be big enough for the whole 8x4

8. An 8x4 net? Yeah that should do it lol. Might want to start investing in some hash making gear to if you haven't already. You're gonna have a shit load of trim.

9. I was lucky enough to meet a dude at my newer job that has the tubes to blow bho so I'll be running a bit of that. :D

Also yeah, the master and the ak47 will be flowered asap when I get the tent tho, with the net for stability. I would grow them until they almost fill the screen, then flip to 12/12 but I'm outta weed. Lol

10. Fair enough. Score with the bho guy, knowing someone that already blasts will be invaluable. Speed up the learning process ten fold.

11. Hell yeah I'm so glad I met him. Otherwise I was going to see if someone at the place I plan on donating my flowers to, would help me or at the very, very least, offer to buy the trim, which would certainly not get me my desired return.

12. IMG_20141221_140320.jpg

Best meal on earth! Scotch and a cheeseburger

13. So I had a minor setback... I went to check on the clone which has fully perked back up (or it was perky) and saw my dumbass dachshund trying to eat a cockroach/ant trap. I yelled at him at the top of my lungs, thinking he was about to die, then did some research and found out that he really has nothing to worry about... But the little asshole jumped about a mile and ran right into the cup that the clone was in.

This is the same dog that has chewed through idk how many collars... Always pees on the bathroom floor, even though he gets walked like 5 times a day... Once peed on Mrs. Milks head while she was sleeping because he couldn't hold it... He's an asshole

14. Hahaha, sorry mate it's funny if you're not the owner. I love dogs, seriously thinking about getting a couple of abandoned pooches after Christmas. I want to get two this time so they can keep each other company when I'm not home.

Hey you were right about the springtails too which means the grow is not a total write off :metal:

15. When my dogs and cats are gone.. We won't be getting more. I'm done!

Plants are looking good.. May I suggest the regular formula with 1 gram of Epsom salt per gallon with the Diesel for a few feedings... Might help her out. :)

16. I haven't tried that.. I will definitely I clude the Epsom tonight when I feed. I was planning on giving it a good flush before feeding as well.

The larger master kush had gotten quite a bit lighter than I like so I flushed her out yesterday and I already see a major color improvement today.. She's also 'uncurled' her leaves. I think it was pH that was causing it.

I totally feel you on not having pets. One of these dogs (godzuki), I will be getting stuffed when she dies.. I will never let her go.. I would fight a hippo to keep her alive. Bare hands. The other one, well... LOL. I still love him, he just creates lots of issues, barks constantly.. But he's still awesome. Anyways, thanks for the advice! I'll use it as always!

17. Oh good dude! Yeah I honestly think that springtails live where coconuts grow naturally or these coco companies add their eggs to keep fungus away from their coco production.

I would definitely recommend 2 dogs rather than one.. Its totally the way to go.. My first pup, Godzuku, is always playing with her little buddy, the dachshund named Thor. I know for a fact, having him around will keep her alive an extra year or so, just from all the exercise.

18. #1298 Grow2dab., Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    That makes sense. Shame I bought another $30 bag of Canna before I worked it out..

How'd you come up with Godzuku? Kinda reminds me of Dragon Ball Z lol. And funnily enough my daily is named Thor lol. It's a J hook hook with a big "judge hammer" looking shower perc ash catcher.

I've always had border collies but this time I just don't have the space or time unfortunately, thinking something smaller and more lazy haha. 

19. Lol godzuki was the best sativa I ever smoked. It was bred from Alaskan thunderfuck and green crack. Its also Godzillas baby's name, from the really old cartoon... BTW I love Dragonball z

Lol thor sounds like a nice piece

A bulldog might be a good one for you.. They're personality is awesome (all of them that I've met).