The Milkmans Coco Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Oh nice I didn't know you had a skunk plant going. :D

I can't wait to get that PDF.. Should be some seriously useful stuff in there

2. Yeah had two sleestack skunks, maybe a third cant remember. Two were male, so gonna cross that with some females.

The other was big skunk :smoke:

3. Nice, yeah I love that type of bud.. When my first stuff ended up tasting and smelling all citrusy like I was a bit bummed but now I got these two bomb diggity stinkers, so all is well.

4. Lol, awesome. I love all weed, gettin burnt on sour d though, well time to go make a video on cloning :)

5. IMG_20141126_190353.jpg

I almost forgot! Got another one to pop a nice tail.. We'll see how she does

6. I'm ready for a vidya!

7. Come on over!

8. Happy Thanksgiving mate! :) 

9. Hey milk!
    Happy thanksgiving bro!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

10. Thank you! Hope your still having some fun even with them light problems.

11. Hope you had a great time!

12. I finally got me some corn so I can feed with some organic enzymes.. Will soak em for about 12 hours or so (I guess longer is better from what coot says on the BAS site, so that they blend up easier).

IMG_20141128_105824.jpg

13. IMG_20141128_123445.jpg
    IMG_20141128_123214.jpg

Tied the beast over. All green stems.. Hmm..

14. You soak 12 hours, let them set for 12, then soak again, then let them sit, then blend.

Then strain, then mix with 5 gallons or more.

If you want a super mix, add a 1/4 cup or 4TBS of kelp meal and brew for 12 hours the night before youu plan to mix your enzymes. Coot says to use the kelp water to blend it. Then add an airstone for a few hours, then feed.

15. Oh OK I didn't realize you soak em twice, thank you. So soak, sit in strainer deal, soak again for 12 hours? Then let em sprout in the strainer? Then blend

No kelp for now.. But soon.. Just put in my order for my tent.. 8x4x7. I remember sitnspin420 telling me to buy for the future and not stuff you won't use later so I went 2 4x4's in one.

16. Not bad at all.

If you have 5 bucks layin around you can get enough kelp to do 100+ gallons on build a soil.

Just get their sample and specify youd like kelp meal!

And yes, you soak, let sit, and the next day theyll have tap roots, then soak another twelve hours and let sit. You want to blend when the tail on the sprout is about the same length of whatever seed youre using.

Its 12 hours between each step for a total of 48 hours for all 4 steps.

17. Right on, I'll have to order some of that as well. I keep trying to explain that this is a way cheaper source of nutrients to the wife but she's not sos sure about but yet lol.

I appreciate the help, for reals.

18. Glad to help bro! Just show her a pic of my garden and tell her pokes only fed them one ACT and two SSTs in 4 weeks.

:smoke:

Will change her mind!!!

19. IMG_20141128_113347.jpg
    Another lil ak

IMG_20141128_113326.jpg

IMG_20141128_113320.jpg
    ^the first ak47

Dunno if I mentioned it but I started feeding with these in the tray only.. The master kush had some top feeds and I think so did the first ak-47