The Milkmans Coco Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, Aug 9, 2014.

1. You might try a house fan blowing gently across the water.

Haha sounds like poetry dont it?

Helps a lot!

2. Okay cool.. I'll give another fan a shot. I'm all about ventilation

3. Cost me $6000 to have our baby born here, and this latest kidney stone episode is probably going to set me back another $4000....and yet I was born here, have paid taxes since the age of 16, but that counts for shit......Whereas an Albanian or Romanian couple can arrive here pregnant or ill and receive the exact same treatment for free......hardly seems fair!. 

4. Sounds a bit familiar. They give "medi-cal" and "medicare" to people who are immigrants, seniors and pregnant women who are poor. As far as I know, they just don't pay and get everything they need. Yet I pay $200 a month. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. And then they wonder why we need to grow weed......

• Like Like x 3
  6. Had a doctor tell my pregnant sister just yesterday that she's risking a lot more for the health of her baby if she chooses to take an aspirin over taking a couple hits from the bong. That's how I know the pharmaceutical industry is full of shit. Its all about the money.

Makes me wonder... Is there a 'happy medium' when it comes to how healthcare is handled/paid for?

• Like Like x 2
  7. I don't think there really can be a happy medium(for US healthcare)...there's too many people that will always take advantage of the system and fuck it up for the rest of us....america seems to be full of people with an overwhelming sense of entitlement.   Seems the best current route is to work hard, work smart and make enough money so that it isn't an issue.

• Like Like x 2
  8. And that's saying something. I mean honestly, I don't HAVE to work 40 hrs a week to have our bills paid. I paid my wife's way thru school and she's making enough to pay for my start in this growing game and then some, while I do part time and school. She didn't work at all during school. So 1 full time job pays for two people, a place to live and a "new-er" car.

• Like Like x 3
  9. IMG_20141030_130519.jpg

Just found this for about $3 at homeboy depot... Pretty nifty for scraping!

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's how I look at it now, there's no way of beating the system if you're honest and hardworking you just have to try and make enough money as to avoid being taxed into the ground. I got healthcare to try and save a bit on an operation but ended up being cheaper to just pay cash on the day.

I think healthcare premiums only suppliment people that don't pay anything.

11. #851 The Letter 3, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Hey hey I'm making qwiso too!

1414718649275.jpg

I wouldn't use a heat mat.

Just a fan blowing right on works great.

Let it evap for a minimum of 24 hours.

Use a larger dish.
    The more surface area there is the faster it will evaporate.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

• Like Like x 2
  12. A light lowered real close works to heat it slightly and evap faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Aww damn we have a huge casserole dish that's pyrex.. Next time haha. Good idea foo

14. Doesn't light degrade THC tho? I appreciate the help tho guys! I've just always read not to dry your weed in light so I figured this was the same.

15. Its practically evapped all the way. I ran the heating pad for 15 min and then put it away after reading more about heat not being good.

Oh yeah the sides built up some gold colored stuff so I scraped a tiny bit up and smoked it... It got me high as shit. I'm happy! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  16. A little bit of heat will help to evap the alcohol...it's no gonna get hot enough to degrade any noticeable amount of thc. It also makes it wayyy easier to scrape out if it's slightly warm.

with the iso/qwiso it seems to smoke wayyy better of you melt a little drop into some buds or onto a screen or w/e....rather then throw a bead or lil chunk on top...something about melting it in...MMMmmMM...good stuff. I sometimes put a drop or 2 of flavor into about a 1/2 gallon of everclear when I make mine...just to fuck around. Vanilla worked out pretty good....no chilli P though! hahaha  ...I was short on everclear one time and used up some raspberry bacardi...the iso tasted kinda like cotton candy.

I love iso...bout the only shit I can smoke and ...take a hit or 2 when I start a movie and and hour or 2 later I'm still holding the pipe, sailing off those first hits.

17. I like the qwiso on a nail.

Heat up a tool with a torch until it's red hot. Then touch it to the qwiso and suck though a straw.
    Some day I'll get a dabbing rig.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

• Like Like x 1
  18. Where does the ever clear come in? That's another type of iso wash eh?

I melted it onto buds like you mentioned. It tasted amazing dude... Got me and my wife super high. Its definitely worth making ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol that's like the hot knife of the dabbing world. That's pretty legit . I'm sure it works just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  20. IMG_20141030_200301.jpg

Some nice gold colored shit! Woohoo!

• Like Like x 2