The Milkmans Coco Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Thanks Tec, that sounds pretty much straight forward enough :) I'm in pure coco right now, but once I transplant I plan on going roughly 40/60 Perlite/Coco, and adding worm castings....Now just thought of another possible problem with that though....using the Ionic Greenfuse range designed for coco....reckon that will still do the business?.

2. Yes but I'm nots sure you will want to use the worm castings. You'd be better off using a sprinkle of some mycorrhizae fungus product (not sure if I spelled that right).

3. Hahaha, look at me go! newbie grower just beginning to entertain the idea of fabric pots and I have already improved the design! lol.....Sadly I lack both the initial investment funds and the manufacturing know how to put it into production :( I suppose I could pitch it in the Dragons Den though perhaps!

"So myself and my fellow marijuana growers were chatting online, when I suddenly had a brainwave..." ;)

4. Just curious guys, what's the laws in the states you live in?....I'm in UK, and basically I can grow up to 9 plants and it's classed as a personal grow, so I get a slap on the wrist and probably made to mow some old dears lawns for a couple weeks lol....above that it's commercial, so I would likely spend a few months in prison.

My wife is from Utah, and a lot of her family are in Colorado, so I keep hearing about how it's all legal now and you can buy any amounts or grow whatever etc....just seems crazy to an Englishman that one state does that, but others seem to send people to jail for 10 years + for doing the same thing?.

5. My lips are sealed bro ;) about time the whole damn world woke up and stopped punishing people for growing magical plants!

Been a smoker for over 20 years, but this is my first time growing...if I successfully keep them all alive and obtain a decent harvest, I think I should be given a damn medal, not a punishment! lol

6. I totally agree. The deaths from alcohol is far higher than mj, its because of that prohibition smear campaign on mj they did way back when. Kinda like what they did to Tesla. Unfortunately though, its all about the $, so the only reason they're legalizing it is because they're starting to realize they can tax it. Anyways, although I am something of a new grower myself, I'm always willing to help, and maybe you'd like to subscribe to my thread too, so you can see what another person does. Always helpful to have external input, that's how I've been learning!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1315929-Techead's-Indoor-Newbie-Grow-Journal

7. Cheers man, always willing to learn more, it's what will help me create my master plants which will one day become the basis of what every grower strives to achieve! :)

My sarcasm might take a bit of getting used to, so you know lol :)

8. Have y'all seen the show Wilfred? Lol that's currently keeping me pretty entertained. An someday newb growers like us will be able to compete out in the open. Someday.

I'm in orange county. I'm sure people probly think I'm silly for posting that but its medically legal here. And I'm documented. Lol. My wife too. Were allowed a total of 12 mature plants and 8 dry oz per person. So I can legally drive to a clinic with a lb and have them check it out without too much risk. If you do get pulled over, I'd say just spray some ozium and show him your license/rec and hope he doesn't ask why the smell is so strong.

9. See though bro, this is what makes no sense to me....you can have 12 plants, but 8 oz per person?. Obviously my plants are going to way more incredible than the world has yet experienced, but even reasonable growers can get 2 oz per plant?, so that would be 24 oz, what then happens if the police stop you with that?.

I just don't get how it works mate, like you drive to the clinic to have them check the harvest?. Do you have to do that with a medical licence?, if so, surely you can tell them so many died and you need to grow more?....highly confused bro lol.

10. ...Check the harvest to see how much they would be willing to reimburse you for all your costs as a grower and see if your grade of weed is what they want to put on their shelves or not. I do believe you have to have the license because they won't let you in the clinic without the license. I've just started asking these questions recently myself. Separate trips for more than 1 lb in my case. I'll have to drive and waste some gas but its worth it.

11. Tough love. Its the only way.

Attached Files:

12. #56 Breezey007, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Please forgive the constant questions bro, but I'm a little lost, never really pay attention when the wifes family call....a medical licence means you can grow and sell to outlets?. I thought it was so that you can go legally buy it lol.

13. Other way around. I did have to take a couple leaves off the bigger one, a couple of the larger ones coming off the main stalk. Needed the room lol.

14. That's the gray area. You can "establish a patient/collective relationship" and sign their papers to go in the club. If you get wise and read those papers, most of them say they want their patients to grow their own. You just gotta ask if they work with vendors or small growers. The places around me all say the same thing - give us your contact info and what strains you have growing. If you have some pictures they get a bit more interested. Legally tho, you can transport your stuff to the clinic (as far as I've read but it'd very gray) and legally they can reimburse you for your costs.