Girls With Body Hair

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by undertoad, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Lol divorce.

2. do you like the way my beard tickles your pussy baby. its like you're dry humping a porcupine ;)

3. Lol I'm evacuating the premises, kbye.

4. Not into hair on chicks at all... A little pubes that's fine, but no arm pit or leg hair please. Not my thing at all.

5. My most people's definitions, yes. But I don't identify as female.

6. I prefer hairless and not even necessarily to keep a man happy, but I just like the feeling and smoothness, personally. Nothing like feeling clean bed sheets against your legs after a fresh Nair or wax. 

I don't care one way or another about what the next person chooses to do with their body hair unless it's someone I am sexually involved with. 

7. if you really think the reason for the shaving epidemic was just to sell razors...your crazy. maybe back then, i dunno i wasnt around to see the ads. i do know that now they dont need to ads to sell, ive yet to see any ad on tv that tells women to shave their legs. i DO see a ton of makeup and weight loss commercials, so your against those too?

its a personal preference, but most find it gross. just today i had a women come try to talk to me while i was at work. she had a freakin mustache thicker than mine. i felt disgusted and mezmorized by her stache. had i not been at work i would have walked away in disgust.

to be fair i also get grossed out by the older women who overdose the perfume befroe they go out. ive had to kick them out of my store before because the smell was so bad

8. I have a friend who doesn't shave her legs. Everyone always gets offended about it, but why? They are her legs and she can do as she pleases. I pull her leg hairs a lot, just for fun :)
    I like girls and I like them to have non-hairy legs.. But just because it pokes the skin on mine and I can't handle it! I shave every other day because I love the feeling of smooth legs :)
    But hell, OP- who cares what people think? I'm all about pro choice, that means "your body your choices :)" I would not be offended seeing a hairy woman in public. Honestly I probably wouldn't even notice -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. so i was talking to some of my...."hippie" lady friends yesterday. they dont shave their pits or legs either. i asked them how their spouses liked it and all. well we got to thinking...i keep hearing the same excuse of the razor companies pushing for women to shave, but isnt it more of a hygiene thing? 

i mean it would be like if your spouse stopped wearing deodorant. the only reason we wear it is because some company wanted to sell a product. 

for those of you who choose to not shave, how would you feel if your spouse stopped using deodorant or cologne/perfume? 

10. I will keep my brows groomed, but things like legs and arm pits, I'll shave on occasion. Sometimes I just like the feeling of shaved legs but it doesn't really affect me either way. Besides, living in Texas, some seasons it's not going to bring anything but razor burn, which is not worth the shave in the first place.

If I'm seeing someone, I'm open to shaving more often, since it wouldn't be fair if say I asked him to stop shaving his face so his beard could grow, or something like that, and refused to shave for my own comfort. But if he doesn't mind, I probably still wouldn't do it as often.

11. It has nothing to do with hygiene. Presumably you are male, and don't shave your legs/pits, yet that is not considered to be unhygenic. It's really just a double standard :confused_2:

12. As long you both are happy that is all that matters. Yea I'm on east coast but moving come summer to Arcata CA I hear this is common their being it is an older hippie community. Should be exciting but take time getting use to.

13. So, I can definitely go like months without leg shaving, but there is no way in hell I will let the pit hair grow... No.

Also, I'd still shaved my vag because I don't like the idea of vag juices and sweat getting trapped in the hair.... That's just me.

I wear underwear, so pubic hair is obsolete.

14. If it's not like my body hair, then I'll take it. Everybody has a perference. I personally prefer a girl not shave down there. Dunno why, but it's kinda my kink.;) Bonus points if she's a redhead!

15. Hell yeah, sister!

I'm a ginger, so my body hair is ordinarily light. I grow my leg hair out out of laziness, and because fuck it. I once read this creepy story, and the narrator described a red head's pubic hair as a "fire peach" and I think its a lovely way to describe my ginger bush. I love growing out my pubic hair, its so soft. I hate the irritation that follows shaving, so I do it infrequently. 

My boyfriend minds, but whatever.

16. I can't stand not shaving, but that's just me. I have black hair and therefore dark body hair, and I constantly keep my legs, pits, and vag shaved. Mostly because I just like the feeling of smooth skin, but also because I've found that hair traps dirt, sweat, and other things. I don't judge girls who don't shave though. Your body, your choice.

17. #117 TheGoldenHordeMusic, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Do what you want, there's bound to be someone who will love you for who you are.

That being said....personally, I find hairy girls extremely unattractive. I also find the whole "we didn't shave 100 years ago" argument silly. People didn't regularly bathe, go to the doctor or brush their teeth then either.

My girl waxes her pits/legs and pubes regularly and loves being very clean and smooth. I trim the hair on my chest/pubes and pits to about 1/4 the natural length as I'm quite hairy and it tends to get caught in clothing/chafe after a while. Personal hygiene and grooming should be as important for males as females.
    We have quite a lot of sex as well, and oral is much easier without hair getting caught in your teeth every few minutes....

18. Stopped shaving my pits, the hair gets sooooo long! Ended up trimming it with some scissors, but I'm not going back to shaving. I reaaallly don't miss the ingrown hairs.

God bless the U.S.A.  :laughing:  that's all I have to say about that

20. My ex didn't shave anything for the first year we were together. I actually kind of liked it which I didn't expect. Bush and underarms especially. She started shaving again and I missed all the foliage for about five seconds until I figured out how amazing having sex with a shaved vagin was. Still prefer the look of bush and honestly don't really care that much whether a lover shaves or doesn't.