Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Tell The Difference Between Mids - High Mids Etc.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magoo657, Aug 9, 2014.

1. How do people tell if it's say low mids, high mids, dank, reggae, etc? 

2. #2 GravityBuckets, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    If you open the bud and see it's drenched in crystal and has a really pungent smell and when you smoke it you can taste and feel how strong it is

Sometimes this means it's a bit undried, I got some last night (super potent and almost moist with trichs (not too much), I cured it and now it's perfect.

4. Several main factors: texture, smell, look.

If it has almost no smell and looks more like tobacco and sells for $500 a pound its prob the shittiest shhwagg on the planet lol i had a friend who bought this nasty stuff haha

If it smells like the typical "weed" smell but not very strong or pungent, its mids. Mids will have few or many seeds depending on quality and usually has a very dry, flaky texture, along with visible "hairs" or trichomes.

Dank is very easy to spot. If it feels sticky to the touch and the smell makes you wanna puke, then its definitely gas. Very crystalline and frosty looking, this quality herb is destined to elevate you.