Smoking Alone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thatstonerguy25, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Dont get me wrong i like smoking with my friends all the time. But smoking with friends has become too much work and sometimes leads to getting caught. I rather wait for my parents to sleep and lay in my bed and toke up. Anyone else prefer to smoke alone?

2. #2 ChemiStoner, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I'm a loner stoner. I much prefer the chillness of smoking alone. The only person I smoke with is my wife. And that's like maybe twice a month. So 28 days of the month I smoke solo every night! I have really bad sleeping problems so I only smoke to pass out. I treat it Like a natural sleeping pill. After she passes out I'll take a few rips, put a movie on and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in the morning.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. smoking alone is the shit. I like smoking with others ocassionally but solo dolo is great.

4. Smoking alone is the best in my opinion. Sure smoking with your friends is chill once in a while but if it's everyday it gets old fast. Nothing compares to getting stoned alone and doing what you feel like instead of always having to think or talk about what you and your friends are going to do now after you guys smoke. Or the worst is sitting in a car for hours after smoking cause you don't know what to do and then smoking more when the high comes down at a different spot. Alone you can do what you want, when you want and nothing to stop you. 

5. I'm smoking alone right now.

Sometimes you gotta take a break from hanging out with people and just have a relaxing session with yourself I guess.

To me, smoking alone is like eating alone. I'd never go out in public and do it, but if I'm in my house or car, then I might light one up for myself. You dig?

6. I think more and enjoy the inside of my head more when I'm stoned alone, the best is when I come home right after smoking on a Saturday night around midnight and toonami is on, then I turn off the lights and lay in bed and just chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I smoke alone everyday. I cant remember the last time I smoked with a friend. Although next week il be visiting my friend for a week so going to be blazing with him

8. I actually smoke with a group more often than not, but when I smoke alone I really enjoy it, you're free to do exactly what you want.

9. i smoke alone for the most part. my current gf doesn't smoke and i rarely see my friends because they all live kind of far.
    i don't mind smoking alone thought because i smoke as a way to deal with bipolar and some stomach issues i have.

10. I like to go camp out by myself and smoke.

11. To me smoking alone is kind of a different vibe than smoking with friends. With friends it's great because you can share stories, laugh, and talk about whatever. But smoking alone you just feel more relaxed, you can be yourself, think about anything you want and just chill, even listen to some music that you enjoy and your friends hate which is always awesome since music is better when you're high lol. I smoke by myself more than I do with friends, but it's always a good time smoking with your crew as well.

12. Its nice to chill by yourself, watch movies, take bong hits, and make big plates of food. oh yeaaaaa.........

13. nothing wrong with taking a few tokes with music playing in the background. I love doing it after class or work to chill out and find something else to do 

14. I love getting stoned at home by myself. I dont mind if friends hit me up wanting to smoke together but i prefer to smoke alone

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

15. I smoke alone
    with nobody else
    yeah, but ya know when I smoke alone
    I prefer to be by myself.

I like weed with or without people around. If they're good people and don't have some annoying pathology, then smoking with other people can be a lot of fun - and interesting. I like when people know each other and can fuck around with each other without it being a fucking "issue". I hate fucking issues!.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I feel the same way. Everytime im out smokin cops always seem to show up. Smokin at home is alot safer than smokin out with friends. It was nice as kids but getting older and smokin at home seems wiser

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I smoke by myself all the time. Multiple times a day. It relaxes me and helps me get through the boring day to day things. I smoke and hang out with friends or family without ever telling them I'm high. It's almost like a game to me. Smoking with others is fun but smoking alone is a whole other level.

18. #18 Marmelado, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    I think like everyone else who replied here, smoking alone is chill but I often get caught in the habit of doing what I always do when I'm alone (browsing the web, playing games, music), which is nice but it softens the high, I rather just listen to music and chill at the beach that I live close to or sit down and think, maybe even watch a movie.
    I'd like to smoke with a friend who can just relax and be similar to me when I'm high, laid back and not talk too much shit unless you're both bullshitting. It's two different things though, both are cool in different ways.

19. I always smoke alone. Its not that i don't like smoking with others but alone is really my only option. My wife probably smokes with me once a month and we have a great time.

20. Some people prefer to be alone but nobody can withstand it. I smoke with people more than I smoke alone because it's always better to have someone to share the high moments with. I will even smoke them out if I an friends with them just to have a high buddy.