Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed To Buy For Your First Time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't count on it.

2. Now see man, this is exactly why they don't like minors on the site, they get a little offensive. Plus think about it, it's a liability for minors to be using this site, it'd be to easy for them to say "oh I got the idea from grasscity." Now since your under 18, you could have simply acted mature in a way people wouldn't question your age, and if so lie and say your over 18. Honestly man if you come out and straight up say your 17 on a 18+ forum board, what the fuck you thinks going to happen? And yes I was 17 once too, I never cried while swinging my pillow pet.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. By the way I dig the whole 17 year old act, somebody comes at you very reasonable explaining simple rules, "not like your proving anything cock sucking faggot. Suck my dick" well ok right there, see why we don't really advocate for minors to use the forums?

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks like beef flavored top ramen.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    What i shoulda said was that looks like some tasty top ramen. Just add hot water.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sounds like a kid who watched strain hunters is trying to troll you.....

6. so you are 17.... you have pillow pets..... and you are having experiences of people being around you and grabbing you when they aren't around?

first step is to get the fuck off grasscity.
    second step is to go see a therapist because I think you have mental problems.....

7. One of my favorite things to say "Look man you don't gotta go home, but you gotta get the fuck out of here!"

8. Lol assuming a troll but if not, let me educate you.

You will need .05-.5 to get high. I didn't get high until my 4th or 5th time but most people get high their first time. So just take a few hits and inhale a big breath after taking them, wait 15 minutes and smoke more if you feel sober. Good luck

9. Well troll or whatever, it's banned now. Unless this kid was serious about making another account and just coming back lol, he might be reading this now and if he is;

Son I am very disappointed in you, your 17 goddamn years old and you don't know a thing about fucking pot. What the fuck are you doing with your life? I assume your in a high school of some sort, I'm hoping not the public school system because shit then you must just not pay attention at all. If your already 17 and don't know a single damn fucking thing about weed and you feel the need to go on the internet to fucking ask, as if it's a complex fucking rocket science process, then maybe you just shouldn't hit the blunt at all!

Use fucking Google or ask any kid with red eyes down at the local park, your 17 and can't even tell when we're riding on you about your idea of buying 40 grams of some mamaka african fucking dirt weed. Shit not everybody is meant to be a stoner kid and it looks like it's just not your thing! Design fucking pillow pets you lame ass excuse for a 17 year old.

I'm sorry I just had to vent, I just don't know what the fucks wrong with these kids these days.

10. lol im dying :lol:

11. Its probably going to be shit. Its popular strain in South Africa but those strains have always been kinda harsh . So it being of lower quality your getting a ok deal but, I would advise getting better bud instead. Cheap shit is well cheap. Unless you are close to a source to get nice hookups on top shelf bud and not the dealer telling you its good.

Also I trusted friends when i was noob they got me to to buy schwaggy shit and even water leaves trying to passed off as kief. Ofcourse I called them out and got my money back because it tasted like shit.

12. Quality goes a long way

13. Saw on Twitter where OP got an even better deal... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407803396.743941.jpg

14. Bro I was thinking more like 2 grams cause if your new to smoking that will last you like a month so 40 grams will last you a decade haha that's not the most rock solid plan

-=Comfortably Numb=-

15. 15 dollars in 1970 with inflation about 80-90 dollars in 2014.

I haven't bought weed in about 3 years. But a quarter was running 90-120 bucks.

So you were getting a discount bit not much.

16. #57 TheShadow420, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014

What a fucking disgrace.

No-one was forcing you at gunpoint to reveal your age, smartypants.

And the reason it works that way is likely to do with the "minor" status of being below 18. This forum already discusses illegal activities, don't need to bring in kids, by legal definitions, as well. Not that you'r even close to being mature and/or fit enough for this forum, anyway, with your pet pillow and schizophrenic fantasies (no offense to schizophrenic people).

17. My first time was with 6 fat joints of sour D. Each a good bit over a gram. As someone who buys ounces at a time, if it was decent high grade bud I'd pull $145 out in cash anytime for 40gs in a heartbeat. But a deal like that is way too good to be true. BUT it's your bro. Sit down with him and smoke about it using a 'demo' of that same bud. If you get a good high within 3 bowls jump on that deal. If not, tell him you don't got the money. I always tell anyone who attempts to sell me any kind of bud that I want them to smoke me up with it before I buy out

I do the fuck out of life.

18. #59 Chardlz, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    That looks like what they make Mexican brick weed from lol... My friend gets that for like $5 for an eighth and it's like okay but you have to smoke a lot of it to get high, in my experience and it doesn't get you as high before you're like "I don't wanna keep smoking" from just fatigue/boredom of smoking.  I'd say the best weed I could get in smaller quantity is better.  For kush I'd totally say quality over quantity unless you can get both like some good mids or something you can get for cheap but they'll smoke well out of most apparatuses.  However, I just don't prefer stuff that looks like it's been grown in the ground not in a hydroponics setup or at least a controlled environment.

Edit:
    Also, you shouldn't buy a large amount on your first time just in general... Whether it's a close friend or just some random dealer buying small reduces the chances of you getting ripped off badly.  If you buy a couple grams and get ripped off and never see the guy again it's okay but if you get 40 grams of oregano you're gonna be pissed if you can't find your friend's dealer if you think your friend is trustworthy

19. If all you get is a "good high" off of three bowls for a first timer that weed would suck so bad. For a first timer a couple hits will be more than enough for a high stronger than you'll ever get again. At least for me that's how it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.