Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed To Buy For Your First Time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Jersey, and I think I can get a 1/2 ounce of sweet Kush for $110 so I'll just go with that shit lol. I don't wanna risk anything for my first time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Holy fuck. I was swinging my pillow pet back and forth and something held onto it. I'm about to cry I'm so fucking scared

3. I mean if it's decent bud, it is a good price but it might just be shitty mids. But for your first time smoking I'd say spend like 30-45 bucks get a nice bag of dank get baked, just cause you know it's your first big step into the world of marijuana, and it's a pretty cool world lol. People who smoke heavy usually might buy a big bag of lesser quality just so they have more to smoke. Now @[member="notRoger"] is right, you could make some bit of hash off 40 grams of bud, but if your new to smoking I'm assuming you don't know a lot about how to make hash for yourself or stuff like that. The way I see it when I go buy bud is why not get the best you can find? If im gonna smoke might as well smoke good shit.

4. Sounds like you started smoking already -___- lmao

5. Looks mad dank homie better get a kilo

6. #26 IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I swear to god, I'm bawling my eyes out. There someone in my room, I saw a reflection in my mirror

And does it for real look good or are you guys fucking with me lol

7. lol u mean someone other than u right?

8. Alright so. I was swinging my pillow pet and it felt like someone held onto it for a second and it wouldn't come up

9. That's going to be expensive dried up grass

10. Dude if this is your first time buying weed I would buy a dime or a dub or at most a 1/8 

But if you insist that is a good price for that many grams, but the bud would go bad before you could finish it.. if it's your first time buying. 

11. #31 IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014
    Can someone tell me what this means, if something is an "experienced smokers strain" and to be careful lol

12. Not trying to be age police or nothing but if you don't mind me asking, how old are you and your pillow pet?

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I bought a lot my first time...A whole fuckin' lot.

I personally wouldn't recommend buying as much as I did, now I go with the safety standby of a quarter and shit lasts me for a minute. :cool:

14. #34 IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014
    17 hahaha yeah, I'm sorry. I was just really shocked because something literally grabbed me

Please respect the Grasscity Community and its members. Follow these guidelines simply to keep this site a productive and peaceful community. Failure to abide by these simple guidelines will result in a warning/infraction/ban. Please keep in mind that you have to be at least the age of 18 to be a member of the Grasscity Community.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

15. #35 alilshady, Aug 9, 2014
    Ahh nice knowing ya!

Not supposed to be under 18 bud, read the shit before you click I agree.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #36 IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014
    It's okay, I lied I'm 18
    3 months from it anyways, it's not like my dick is magically going to grow five inches once I do lol

17. Tired of ya elitist adult babies. You were 17 once too, and I'm three months from 18 anyways. I'm using tor, and I can make another account easily if this one gets banned so it's not like your proving anything cock sucking faggot. Suck my dick you forty year old Virgin. It's a fucking forum

:wave:

19. You should buy 41 grams just in case you run out  :love:

20. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.