Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed To Buy For Your First Time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was planning to buy 40 grams because some guy can give it to me for $145, I figured I would stock up too.

Good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 40grams !? That's almost 2 oz for 145$ something's not right or I'm to high

3. If this dude isn't a close buddy or a buddy that's a grower then he's probably gunna give you some lettuce, and not the devils either

4. $15 a quarter ounce. Good bud back in the 70's.

5. http://youtu.be/ZaiEdBxrXu0

6. 40 grams for 145? You best be checkin the quality of that bud!!!

7. First time? First time I bought bud it was a dub sack from the kid from the park. If you never smoked before your not going to need 40 grams plus it's your first time buying, unless you in a medical marijuana state I hate to say it, but buying bud can be a little sketchy don't walk up with 145$ expecting some generous good ass deal, people know new smokers are not good with average prices yet and will try take advantage of you.

8. That seems extremely cheap.  Its probably going to be a bag of blasted leftovers. 

9. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. #10 IsaacDestruction, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    The guy said the strains are, "Swazi Kush" and "Swazi Mamaka" and he gets it really cheap

You guys don't believe me but I'm not even joking, and he's a close friend so I think it's a deal

11. First google result "Swazi Mamaka weed"[​IMG]

Looks like some killer bud, go for it.

12. #12 Burrito Wizard, Aug 9, 2014
    Hahahaha how do you even grow weed that bad

13. How? Lol you don't, you just throw the seeds in the ground and forget about em come back two months later and sell it to some guy for $145

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wow you guys are fucking with me so hard lol

Is it good or is it shitty

15. Well get a picture and show us, We might be able to help a little more that way.

16. If it's 40 grams for $145 it has to be shitty, but if your smoking it for your first time it doesn't even matter does it?

17. #17 alilshady, Aug 9, 2014
    One thing about buying bud, he might say it's "Swazi Kush" but that don't mean it's "Swazi Kush". Like when I was younger and would buy dro off young dealers they'd always say shit like "Oh this White Rhino." Than a totally different kid with a totally different kind of looking dro would say "Oh this White Rhino." Now I'm no strain expert, all I know is both sacks of bud where good and got me stoned. Unless your in a medical state where they grow specific strains and now the genealogy of the plant and all that, Strain names dont really mean shit, if its good bud its good bud you gotta find out!

18. #18 alilshady, Aug 9, 2014
    Fuck yeah it does, it's your first time smoking you wanna have a good ass time, it's like losing your virginity, you'll remember the first time you hit that!

Your going to want a cool first time smoking story. Something like "I hit it from the bowl, I hit it from the bong, then we went for round 3 and I hit that bitch from the blunt!" Not "I smoked a couple bowls of some Swazi Mamaka weed, got a headache, laid down took a nap..."

19. So would you rather have 40 grams of shit weed or 5 grams of the best weed you could find?

It's just so tempting as someone new to weed to just pick any kind of weed I can find, especially since it's SO much for such a small price. But yeah I know what your saying. I'll stay away from that shit stained cat piss lettuce that this guy calls weed. Thanks man

20. first off, where are you from?

either way, I've smoked dirt looking weed like that before and it got me so fucking high.  don't ever judge a book by its cover.  might not be the best smoke in the world but it might give you an awesome high and some of the best hash in this world is made with buds looking like that.

either way for 40 grams of bud like that, i mean yeah, sure 145 isn't that bad i guess.  id smoke it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.