The Oldest Stoner You Know?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xHighImStoned, Aug 9, 2014.

1. That'll be me. My grandkids will know I'm stoned!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. mates grandma smokes daily and is 60. I smoke with her a fair bit, she is good humor but a grumpy bitch too hahaha.

3. My dad started when he was 15 back in 1965

4. #44 dabKling, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I smoke on the regular (every day for the most part) with a 68 year old, and during the winter, pretty regularly with a 75 year old I meet up with on the slopes.  I'm 38, fwiw.

5. The janitor at my high school. His names Ernie and he smokes a blunt everyday before school. (He lives in my neighborhood)

6. I knew a guy that was 100. I used to serve him vanilla ice cream and cookies every night. His name was Charlie. I can't prove he smoked weed. But maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. My friends GPA. 74 years old.

This guy snatches the joint, inhales hard, and shoves it back into your hand.

8. I thought you were going to say @[member="IgnorantFool"] that guys what 98 years old :laughing:

9. I met tons of old people 70+ at the rainbow gathering who smoked

Rainbow family :)

10. 71. He is pretty damn funny too.

11. The oldest I know that is cool with me knowing is my dealer...in her 60s?

12. My 65 year old uncle is probably the oldest "stoner" I know. He's a chill old hippie. Get him high, and he'll tell you crazy drug filled stories about tripping at Grateful Dad shows in the sixties and seventies. He's got hundreds of stories from the hippie days. Dude's lived on a commune, ran psychedelic unmentionables over the Mexican border, was a roadie for Deep Purple and Bad Company in the late seventies. He's done it all.

13. My good old bohemian hippy stoney father of 65. He's also the best person in the world to smoke with. He's an amazing musician and intellectual (Yale scholar of the house). Not to mention he was at Woodstock so he knows how to do it...

14. my best friend's husband is 36 and tokes daily, also know a 43 and 46 y/o. i find that i don't really like to smoke with the older crowd that much, to be honest... mostly because they're from the gen where everyone passes one, but the problem being that only one of them actually has their own.... the other two(43&45) just hit everyone else's...

is it wrong that that bothers me? lol also to stay on topic, i know one 66 year old that smokes.

15. my uncles like late 50's

16. #56 Griever, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Wrong post

17. This 68 year old dude that disappeared on me like a year ago. Dude was so cool but sketch as fuck; he always had chicks he'd find on the internet (you bet your sweetass he knew how to use the webz) over at his place for those "massages" and they would actually live there for a few days, sometimes a week or two wtf lol. He lived in my friend's building and he'd sell us some staaaank for a damn good price.

Sometimes I'd go over to smoke or pick up and he'd wanna sesh while he got his "massages" lmao that shit made me so uncomfortable. I remember he would laugh like the joker during the massage if he felt tickled or some shit. So much so that we ended up nicknaming this guy the Joker (real name was Mark) and he liked it and kept the name. I miss that guy, man. He had great stories from way back and some good advice. Wonder where he went.

18. My oldest homie that smokes just turned 28 been smoking for 11 years I believe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Right now, myself.   I don't know if I qualify as a "stoner" anymore, I only use small amounts these past few years.  

20. I've smoked with a few people in their high 60s.