When You Are Fucking...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Disco Dynamite, Aug 9, 2014.

1. some flaws definitely can turn me on during sex, particularly how the chick goes about them. i get so into it, but ive gotta love your personality, and i really do mean love (not like), so it's only been like that so far with 2 people for me (one turned out to be a nut case though).
    otherwise, if it's just a casual fuck, it's not like i focus on the flaws but i certainly notice them. i've never really had a situation where i've thought "jesus i did NOT see that earlier" though so they weren't big deals

2. No.

Yes, you are thinking too hard.

Be here now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That damn song has been in my head all day! But all of her hates all of me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. you gotta fuck em good so they don't pay attention to that type of stuff... sort of joking.

5. Dude, this song is seriously driving me crazy lol

One of us always starts singing it (kids or wife) and next thing you know were all singing it together at the top of our lungs to each other haha

6. I See Flaws,, I Can't Stop Myself From Noticing Them.. I Don't Look For Them Though,, I Like Some Flaws,, Because That's How I Remember A Person...
    My Standards Are To Highh..

Spaceman Charlie..

7. If I'm about to have sex there's little that would make me change my mind, least of all some human flaws.  I've never met a perfect person so even if there are things I don't necessarily enjoy I'm going to enjoy myself.

8. Plus I know I have my own flaws so I would hope that whoever I'm hooking up with could get over them as well.

9. Only thing i can think of that would turn me off is if the person im about to have sex with has bad hygene around the private parts.. like smelly vagina or doesnt brush teeth... im being quite specific cos imo if a girl is a bit sweaty or dirty that turns me on tho.. as long as the holes are clean.. i couldnt think of a way to make that less vulgar haha

10. I heard this song while I was at the dentist this morning

11. If I don't love the person I'm fucking then I get distracted by the flaws a bit more. In the past, hook ups have been boring for me. I don't think of the flaws as bad or anything but u get curious about it. One time this girl was stunning and she had very rough skin. It didn't look rough or abnormal but I spent a few seconds thinking about how it could be so rough then went back to focusing on her.

12. I think it depends on your attitude honestly. If you try and 'hide' your flaws (i.e acting insecured, trying to cover up, 'crouching') it will become more apparant. If you are proud of your body, your flaws will become more sexy. Idk though, this might just be in my head.

I never noticed any flaws in my sexual partners.

13. #53 TimothyTheFirst, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    ehh it depends.  

like if the lights are on and I'm hittin it for a minute I might notice a freckle on her butt or something but I'm more focussed on the task at hand.  honestly I'll probably just think most small flaws (that aren't repulsive or harmful to my health) are cute if I'm already attracted to you.

and honestly if you're already having sex with somebody it's a bit too late for a minor flaw like a stretch mark or a pimple to turn you off.

14. Once the dick goes in, the flaws get dim :p

Honestly though lol probably more focused on performance than any flaws, not everyone is perfect anyway, during that moment it's all about making each other feel as incredibly good as possible.

And when it's over, either re-charge quickly and get back into it, or turn your focus on rolling one up and keep the enjoyment flowinnn  :smoke:

15. Everyone has flaws, I accepted that a while ago. Chances are if we're getting it on I'm paying attention to other things than the flaws.

16. No but its a turn off when they feel self conscious about what they think are flaws and make it known. I once had a girl that wouldn't let me see her pussy because she hadn't shaved in one week. it wasn't even hairy just stubble at most. That shit Pissed me off because I don't care im a dirty sob id eat it even if she had a bush.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Well at that point I've already committed to fucking them so no. Im more focused on the good aspects

18. nope. nobody is perfect.

what is your definition of a "flaw" anyway? just because something isnt perfect, doesnt make it a flaw IMO.

19. yeah, this is annoying. girls think their "flaws" are turn offs, but its the fact that they harp on it and hide themselves thats the turn off.

20. That's how I last longer. I just concentrate on all their flaws to keep me from cumming. "eewwww stretchmarks" +10 seconds,  "her face is weird" +10 seconds. "Wtf is that? a birthmark?" +10 seconds......