Greenhacks Fall 2014 Slowly Expanding Grow Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Just got a final weight on big bud northern: 13.3 grams

I've been having probs with my Big bud northern, am hoping its sorted now.
    Saw your smoke report, I had a feeling this strain was gonna be flavourless to some degree.
    In someways I think its similar to White Widow.

3. #103 GreenHackTM, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    It's definitely like white widow.. In the sense that it is tasteless which it's sad because I'm an all organic grower so giving a smoke report without a flavor... Is just unheard of! Lol but it's got a decent effect on me.

What kind of problems were you having?

4. #104 gingerb, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Yep had feeling it was like white widow, I read some other smoke reports on the big bud northern after i had germed my seed.
    I've got the big bud northern on the go (just starting week 6 of flower) and also have a sweet skunk about 4 weeks behind.

Am with you flavour myself, I wish I grew a blue cheese seed i have but was worried about smell of that strain.

Been told I've got out of nowhere I have cal/mag deficiency with the big bud, got some cal/mag nutes today so hoping in a week
    or so my plant will pull through. Lots of yellowing of leaves and crisping up etc, almost like its at the end of its life.
    Its looking abit better see my journal for the photos.

Am on the look out for a good strain that gives my flavour on a vaporizer, been told the lemon strains are good
    for flavour and also some sort of strawberry strain.

5. Right now I've been busy with work, school and cutting the girls. But I measured a little today for where I'll want to build my indoor greenhouse and such 😏 things should be getting nice and cozy sometime after thanksgiving or Christmas time.

Just need to pick up some materials.

6. Nice grow dude

7. Thanks bud. Glad you found this journal as the other journal is about to end in a couple of days lol

8. Dope, you have great grows man, can't wait to see the return on your outdoor grow.

Keep up the good work!

9. Moving one of my critical clones into soil this evening. Will post pictures in a couple of hours. She pushed out roots from the rock-wool this morning

10. Dope.

That from seed or a clone?

11. #112 GreenHackTM, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Yup, that clone is from my critical mother plant which is flowering right now.

She's looking good and hoping with no shock that I can use my other clone of critical for making feminized pollen for storage later on when crossing 😏

I also have the humidifier going on full right now. Got pretty dry in here the past couple of days. It's good to keep a close eye on your humidity level with seedlings/transplants/anything vegging, as humidity dropping below 45% during vegging can stress the plant, especially if this plant has little or no roots.

Now during flowering keep humidity at or below 45% you don't want it too humid in there when the buds are popping. Can cause mold if not ventilated correctly. Just rule of thumb I keep it at 45% during flowering.

12. Critical day 15 from showing hairs. Day 85 total

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415060739.947450.jpg

Four main bud sites and one smaller bud site that is above the screen but not all the way up there.

13. What's up dude. Just stopping in to say hi. Hope all is well.

14. Whatsup man, yeah everything is going great on my end. How about you? How was that cheesequake?

15. going great, Humboldt living is grand no complaints here. Indoor is shaping up, about to flip here in a few days. I'll be grabbing the CQ from GH when I visit him on my way out to Chicago for the holidays. From what he told me its stellar as it always is my indoor of it two years ago was gone quickly, love that strain. Still got seeds of it too. Running some full terms on the ranch next summer in 200 gallon smart pots.

16. Man next season is going to be great for you. I'm hoping it'll be a strong start with no obstacles for you again!

Oh I'm sure that CQ will be amazing. Think you'll be running the OG outdoors next summer or just keep that as your indoor grow?

17. we ran a few outside here this year and they turned out well so definitely will be out there.

18. Running a light dep too along with our full terms. Just a small one at like 20 foot wide and 50 foot long.

19. Goo deal man! That should be an excellent show this summer!
    So around the same size you ran this year, right?