Greenhacks Fall 2014 Slowly Expanding Grow Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Fruity chronic juice

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427432071.803291.jpg

Did some trimming of the undergrowth on fruity chronic

Before:

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427432124.603668.jpg

After
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427432197.819174.jpg

2. @GreenHack

Hey man

I can't believe how small those have stayed under the L.E.D
    That's so crazy man. They are looking heathy! Keep it up brotha!!!

3. I know man! The LED really keeps the nodes so close together! I love it !

Thanks man :)

4. Looks good man. What do you gotta do today man.

5. Thanks bro!

Right now I'm at work until 3 then I need to work on the farm back home for a bit, then study/finish homework and then I'll head back to my place and work on the girls.

How about you bro??

6. Well I'm off work because it's cold an raining. The wife just went to work. My oldest is in school. My 2 year old just got picked up by his gma. So I'm playing with my 6 month old daughter. Until 2:45 when my oldest gets off the bus. I've been cleaning an doing laundry an dishes. About to take a smoke break. (Not cigs). I'll probably venture into my grow rooms once my daughter falls asleep.

7. Man, it's cold and rainy here too.. Depressing weather. Needs to be warm and rainy so I can get some of these plants outdoors! :)

Great that you get to spend as much time with your kids as you do! So many false stories about how cannabis makes us bad parents etc etc. I have only seen positive from cannabis parents compared to adults who drink as well as being parents.. Not saying alcohol is bad but the decisions you make on it are not the best for raising a child.

Anyways! Hope your smoke break was great and soon your oldest will be getting off the bus!

8. CBD Seeds Critical:
    Day 23 of being flipped to 12/12

Running inside of a 45 watt L.E.D server case.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427489423.757465.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427489438.840347.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427489449.740094.jpg

9. Sweet black angel: 3 months and 18 days vegging

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427511758.520685.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427511789.153639.jpg

10. Saw this on a friends journal. Had quite the laugh. Made my evening for sure.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609982.988157.jpg

11. Hey brotha! :metal:

It still blows my mind on how small your girls stay with that led. I'm about to put my Strawberry Dogshit into flower an it's been vegging for roughly 3 months an it's a tree! Just enormous! Your sweet black angel leaves look the same as mine did. If yours ends up Smelling like lemons then it's like what mine was. Anyhow she looks good brotha! Hopefully she's not the 12 week girl I had! Hope today is good for ya man! I was in my 1000 watt room this morning already!

12. #592 GreenHackTM, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Hey man! Yeah the L.E.D's keep the plants super small during veg, allowing their nodes to grow tighter together and push more nodes than other lights. I'm expecting them to boost into trees once I flip them into flower hahaha. Well fruity chronic will be a giant bush.

No way, sweet black angel smells of lemons? Oh man I miss the lemon strains. Had lemon kush, and lemon haze. That shit I loved

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427650104.993317.jpg

Today was my sleeping in day hahaha. But now I'm up and about and training the girls, getting them ready for maybe another week before flipping to flower. Just waiting on a couple more deliveries of supplies before I can flip.

I can only imagine the smell of that beautiful dogshit TREE!

How's your day going, bro?

13. #593 SickBoy., Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Hey man

Yeah my sweet black angel did! It came from the super silver haze side of the cross. It smelled amazing! Just took way to long to flower! Your girls look great! An always Always waiting on packages. Anyhow my DogShit tree is massive! More then 100 tops. She will be the. Next to go to the 1000 watt room. I'll take a picture of her before she goes in so we can see how much she streaches in flower!! Should be top shelf herb!

My day is ok. I'm about to go outside an enjoy some Mountain Air! I'm smoking a joint of my Northern Lights!, I'm fried is an understatement.

14. #594 GreenHackTM, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Fruity chronic clone one month and five days after taking cut from mother plant.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427769805.021265.jpg

Keeping both of these clones under 6 X 23 watt daylight cfl bulbs.

Low lighting to keep them ready for the next grow.

CBD seeds critical clone

One month and three days from being cloned.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427769954.441027.jpg

15. Alright, I just flipped to 12/12 for the two big girls in the tent.

Delicious seeds
    'Fruity Chronic'

Day 113 of veg

Or 3 months and 23 days

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427933252.567247.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427933295.017816.jpg

Second we have samsara seeds 'Sweet Black Angel'

Day 113 of veg

Or 3 months and 23 days

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427933508.100703.jpg

16. Hey brother! How are you?

Yes sir, finally feel she has matured to the proper level :)

17. I'm great man. I just smoked a whole j of my Northern Lights before my shower. I'm feeling great. Getting the kids to bed. They gave me hell today while they played outside. I did pick up a flat of 6 Heinz Ketchup Tomato plants. I like to start from seed but I've never seen this hybrid before . So I got them under a t5 until tomorrow. There's going to be 1 more frost here in my area I hear there calling for. So I'm moving stuff around in windows an on my porch an garden beds . Just to make sure nothing will freeze to death. Anyhow man I'm blazed. Ready to surf grasscity before bed.

How are you brotha?

18. I'm doing great man. Been a very busy week.. So far.

That's a interesting hybrid. I might look into those. I know I'll be growing some Giant Belgium heirloom tomatoes, first time trying those. But I'll be taking clones from it. Are you planning to do that as well?

Btw, northern lights is a great yielder and great Taste!