Greenhacks Fall 2014 Slowly Expanding Grow Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I plan to veg her to get just 2 main tops that will both be sprayed with cs. then i will paint brush a few sites to the mother.

2. Sounds good bud!
    Let me know how she goes!

3. once i finish the box. i will make a grow log. then ill send you a link so you can follow

4. Sounds good bud! Been too long since you journaled!

5. yea man it has lol. Since winter is nearing i won't have much too do so ill be doing more logging

6. There ya go. That's what I like to hear! I still wish you could have done an outdoor grow this year, well besides the attempt you made with the solo cup challenge :/

Next year for sure?

7. yea next year will have another go at it. Here the progress over the last hr or so!  Just have to hook up the fan and place my intake holes! Make a light trap for exhaust fan later

Attached Files:

8. I gave critical a topping to two of the side branches. So we have 6 main colas and two side branches. The side branches will be used as clones in the coming weeks :)

In fact I just got my cloning station ready, and going to purchase some more cloning solution tomorrow morning.

9. Just finished with the final topping for critical. I have 10 main tops with two side branches for clones (total 12 colas )

My next goal is to have these colas grow and and while doing this I will trim and train the plant to grow how I need it to.

I will post pictures either tomorrow or later this evening, right now I'm sitting down with some buds having some beers and dabs

10. My big bud northern is one horny little bitch 😏she's popping hairs left and right and stretching just enough for the other sites to get light.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410397926.682940.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410397948.499172.jpg

Critical is done being topped and looks to be doing very well. I ended up cutting just two fan leaves below to give light to my lower branches/clone branches.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410398033.149548.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410398050.066143.jpg

11. Gh whats going on any updates on ya ladies?

12. #52 GreenHackTM, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Things are going well for the girls. They just woke up and the only issue I'm having to deal with is I haven't got much of a stretch if any from big northern lol..

But I staked big northern up the other night as I know she's going to be getting heavy soon. Just wish I had gotten more of a stretch.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410745213.978576.jpg

Critical
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410745254.112330.jpg

How about you, seedling?

13. how long has the big northern girl been flowering now her hairs are looking super long. I see critical is also looking good recovered great from her topping. My girl is looking well and and the clone is showing some nice new growth about another week for her and i will flower her for some pollen

14. Big northern is on day 13 of flower and yes her hairs are very long and I can tell on top she's getting herself ready to pack on some huge bud which is why I staked her in now before it was too late to put my fingers inside haha.

Sounds good on you with your clone and girl man!

I've been reading a couple breeders books and I'm going to be tackling that project soon :) as soon as i get my tent and new led light setup.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410750020.023580.jpg

Here is a good photo of her top

16. that is a good looking top my friend, can't wait to see her bulk up

17. Northern is looking good,
    am just going into my 4th week of my BB x NL so I will hopefully have signs of flowering by end of this week.

18. #58 GreenHackTM, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Thanks man and yeah you should start to notice hairs forming soon

19. #59 gingerb, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

Yep I find with autos, they show between day 26 to 30.
    But my plant has really bushed up and I've tied it down aswell.

20. Did the final transplant for critical just now.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410828482.266809.jpg

Also just put in the screen to begin scrogging (once the plants get there haha)