Greenhacks Fall 2014 Slowly Expanding Grow Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I am using a dome tray with rockwool and florescent lights 24/7 with a humidity control around 80%.

What clone did you take for fem seeds ? Are you taking pollen from a female and pushing it onto one of your girls? Or what method are you using for growing seeds?

2. Also once the clones have rooted I out them in the one gallon soil pots and I use one product to help the roots..

Tappin roots ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409866184.012794.jpg

3. I have a bubblicious clone. I will be using the cs method for making the pollen then chucking it on another female. That tappin roots looks good i always needed something like that for some seedlings with bad root systems would that have helped them out?

4. Yes it would def help them out! Bio weed is another good product for later use, and then I use molasses at the end of course

5. molasses? does it also help for roots? I only use it with flowering plants for trichrome production and density

6. I was listing all products I use to boost plant production lol the molasses is used for flowering haha sorry I should have put that

7. Big Bang northern got watered with a couple tsp's of tapping roots
    One tsp of bio weed
    One tsp of molasses

Here is critical

She will be getting topped again in about a week

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409977610.636208.jpg

Undershot

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409977624.035526.jpg

Critical is an amazing strain, when it comes to growth and topping. She loves topping.

I will be taking clones when big bud northern reaches 3 week mark from harvest so that way I can root the clones under fluorescents then use the case to grow the clones inside.

Things are growing quite smoothly!

8. Just realized I forgot to post big bud northern.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409987324.505263.jpg

Right now I'm trying to get her to stretch more, so I have moved the lights up a little it.

She's definitely producing a lot of hairs

Your Northern big bud is looking good, am on the end of my 2nd week of sprouting with my NL x big bud.
    All going well so far but will be doing LST I think by the end of the next week.

10. Thanks bud, do you have a picture of your girl? Also is yours an auto as well?

11. #31 gingerb, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Yes Auto NL x BB, been told they are big producers so fingerscrossed.
    Grow Autos before but was't looking after them to well as had other grow going on.

This NL x BB is currently my only grow, so keeping a close eye on the lady.

NLBB9.jpg

12. Cool cool, I didn't realize you used a LED setup as well. What's your setup consist of, soil and lighting?

13. LED 300w (actually) 165w, JH soil and perlite.
    Also have dual spec 300w cfl but not currently using.

Just upgraded the fans in my LED today, slient running now.

14. What's your LED. Model?
    I'm looking into getting a 400 watt mars 2 LED next

My ones is an unbranded chinese model, I've heard the Mars 2's are meant to be very good.
    Considering my LED was 2nd hand via ebay its acutally done me ok so far, this is my 3rd grow using it.
    If ever get the funds to change, I def consider the Mars 2 LEDs lights.

16. looking good fellas, hopefully they do good for you. I haven't seen this strain grown yet but heard nothing but good news of it

17. Seedling, when are you going to post some pictures of your girl???

18. hmm one moment ill get one!

19. ok so the first one is a clone that i took, 2nd is the mother in flower. As we speak i am building a rubbermaid box. The tent and hps will have to be on hold for a while but this box will consist of a 138w of cfl's in the mean time

Attached Files:

20. #40 GreenHackTM, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Very nice! How long do you plan to keep her vegged? The clone you will be using CS method correct?