Resin Balls

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Stoner 420, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Alright so I finally picked up a nice pipe, and its real small. Its a glass clear spoon pipe that is the same size as a lighter. Im wondering how many bowls Ill have to smoke to be able to make a decent resin ball. Im also wondering if anyone could tell me how much weed would fit in a bowl like this. http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj468/mwdmb41/100_0056.jpg

2. itll probly hold about .2 and idk maybe like a dozen bowls for an appreciable amount of res. depends on your tolerance.

3. good god you have no right to call yourself stoner 420 with all these questions! Weed is the point of smoking not resin!!!

Somebody please move this to the "new gc members be like..." thread.

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 ChemiStoner, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014

If you're into smoking resin just smoke your weed as long as you can out of it. Until you hit a long dry spell without any weed.
    Say you have a half ounce, just smoke it normally and when that's gone pick up another bag. Then after smoking that if you can't find any and want a buzz is suggest resin hitting your bowl. I won't scrap glass with anything like paper clips, I fear I'll break or scratch my piece. I'm high and rambling.

But I suggest smoking out of it until it's clogged to the max with resin and hitting it is almost impossible, then scraping it or using just rubbing alcohol to extract a pile of resin. Then put the resin in you stash for those desperate times.

I'm from iowa, so I'm not to good to smoke resin lol. A lot of people on here are against it...

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Iowa represent!  I, too, am not above smoking resin.  Actually, sometimes I kind of like it  :eek:.  Resin high is a different kind of high for me, and sometimes it's what I want.  

6. If you have bud, why stress for resin? Its only good for dry spells and you dontsound like youre in one

7. resin = bad news. i did it. everyone {real stoners represent} has done it at one time or another. bud being what it is now a days you should never have to smoke resin. to each their own and all that right? even though the gunk that we call resin has been analyzed and is found to contain all kinds of terrible shit.

to answer the OP...
    back in the forgotten days of yore, when we had to wait for lightning to strike and start a fire to light our doobies, you coulld easily scrape enough resin to get high off of after smoking somewhere in the neighborhood of an 1/8th. sure you can argue that you can scrape enough resin to actually smoke at a gram and a half or so. but to get high youll need 3 to 5 hits for one person to get a decent head buzz. its resin and not some super wazoo atomic bomb indoor autoflower indica/sativa hybrid mammer jammer of monolithic proportions.
    naw meen? :metal:

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't ever scrape my bowl. I haven't and I've had it for a couple weeks and it's just caked with resin. You try to resin hit it you get pure white smoke. It hits like a champ. I can resin hit it all day.

9. Resin should only be smoked as a last resort. At least smoke it thru a water pipe if your gonna do it. Tar is terrible for your lungs bro and a resin hit is a dirty headache high.

• Like Like x 1