Best Way To Smuggle In Clean Urine For Test

Discussion in 'General' started by Bsniped, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I've been clean for a whole 36 hours haha, in the past week I've smoked 3 Gs of of some good quality stuff :smoking:. I usually clean my system in a few weeks, as I have low body fat, VERY high metabolism, I drink water daily, and excerise. I've passed a drug test at this same facility 17 days after smoking. It's only been 36 hours and there is not way I could pass it any time soon. I'm stuck between using a small bottle, a condom, or a ziploc back. I'm going to tape the urine under my private area, but what is a good container to put the urine in?

2. I had a homie that used a condom, supposed to work...His didn't though, shit leaked out of the holes his girlfriend poked in them.

He wouldn't buy it though, kept hollerin' about bein' that 1% and I'm all, "Right dog, that's why you got two kids, huh?" :cool:

3. Get a homeless guy to pee into a condom, then freeze it so it's like a condom dildo and store it inside your ass

Omega369

4. When I was in probation I hid the clean pee in 2 eye drop bottles and wrap them up in my boxers, Im no longer on probation

5. Lmao like the homeless guys piss is going to be any cleaner. Just put it in a prescription container so its sealed. A ziploc bag? com'on dude :confused: