Might Lose Virginity Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by texanblowtorch, Aug 8, 2014.

1. #21 bluntfists, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Me: hey girl
    Her: hi
    Me: can I come over?
    Her: I am eating a sandwich

Oh yeah she wants the D

no but really, is she saying you cant come over from 6-4 or you need to? either way that's kind of weird.. and also how old are you? LOL

2. OP I'm curious, how did this day end up going?

3. Because OP hasn't said anything else I think it's safe to say he didn't get laid and is shamefully trying to forget this thread exists haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yes, after you graduate the 6th grade, wait to get married when you are an adult to break your virginity. You are way to young to be doing this. Pre-teen children should not be experimenting with sex. Grow up first.

5. Well since OP didn't update us, I guess we all know what happened?
    He arrived at her house with a lunchable, a pre-roll, and M&M's. She let's him in, and tells him to have a seat until she gets out of the shower. He gets in his birthday suit, and waits until the young lady come back. Next thing you know, her Dad comes in the room, but it turns out to be...

[​IMG]

Chris Hansen!!!!!

6. OP, GODDAMNIT!! DID YOU GET IT IN??? :metal:  :metal:

7. :laughing:

8. Fuck Chris Hansen lmao I hope someone knocks him the fuck out

9. lmfao...

10. Me: "what's up?"
    Her: "not much just sitting here reading a book."

Does she want the D???

11. I wouldn't be needy or have high hopes, just go with the flow, enjoy your time with her and her personality and if the moment is right it will fall into play

12. I bet OP never got laid and is too scared to return to this thread because of the ridicule he would inevitably face.

Also, if you do come back to this thread OP, don't invite yourself over to a girl's house. It's just rude and annoying.

13. MAybe he got caught by the daddy and ended up getting raped lol

14. Or he is having the longest sex session ever..I don't think I realized this was a thread from August

15. sounds like you're jumping the gun a little bit lol 

the fact she asked YOU if its ok is a good sign imo 

16. You invited yourself over. Sounds like she's just trying to be a good hostess, not fuck you.